Look for answers to today’s quizzlers in FRIDAYS Jokes, Quotes, Quizzlers& Teases! Like this newsletter? Want to receive it daily? Also if you are on the list and do not want to continue to receive this email and would like your name removed from this distribution list, please send an email to the Eucman at Eucstraman@hotmail.com.https://dailyjokesquotesquizzlersandteases.wordpress.com/ MY FAVORITE LINKS2 CHECK OUT: http://www.slampi.org. http://www.hopeBUILD.org. http://www.wcscatering.com. www.schoons.com. www.awj-Law.com., http://www.greengrassgroundsgroup.com. http://www.cleancomedyguy.com.
• Getting lucky means you find your car in the parking lot.
• It takes twice as long to look half as good.
• You and your teeth don’t sleep together.
• Your address book has mostly names that start with… Dr.
• Going bra-less pulls all the wrinkles out of your face.
• You finally understand the Santa Claus theory; 1. You believe in Santa Clause. 2. You don’t believe in Santa Claus.
3. You are Santa Claus. 4. You look like Santa Claus!
That’s my story and I’m sticking to it! Have a wonderful Thursday people, and whatever you do,
don’t forget to LAUGH IT UP! Peace I am outta here, Eucman!
QUOTES OF THE DAY
“Forty is the old age of youth, fifty the youth of old age!” Victor Hugo
“How old would you think you were if you didn’t know how old you are?” Unknown!
“Three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere: ‘Hold my purse.’” – Unknown
“I didn’t fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.” – Unknown
“A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.” – Emo Philips
“The sole purpose of a child’s middle name, is so he can tell when he’s really in trouble.” – Unknown
“Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back.” – Oscar Wilde
G U A R A N T E D T O M A K E Y O U L A F F….
A young blonde woman is distraught because she fears her husband is having an affair, so she goes to a gun shop and buys a handgun. The next day she comes home to find her husband in bed with a beautiful redhead. She grabs the gun and holds it to her own head. The husband jumps out of bed, begging and pleading with her not to shoot herself. Hysterically the blonde responds to the husband, ”Shut up…you’re next!”
Wednesday’s Movie Trivia of the day!‘ How much movie trivia can you answer?
What movie is this quote from??? “As it stands, Plan B is to just keep on givin’r”.
Answer: “Fubar” (2002) was a mockumentary about an amateur filmmaker creating a documentary of two head-banging, beer drinking friends. Dean said this, and then had to explain to Farrel what “givin’r” meant: you just keep working hard.
Thursday’s Movie Trivia of the day! ‘How much movie trivia can you answer?
What movie is this quote from??? “We live in the trenches out there. We fight. We try not to be killed, but sometimes we are. That’s all.”
Wednesday’s Quizzler is……….
The blanks in the following sentences will be filled in with three different homonyms (words that are spelled differently but sound alike) to make valid sentences. The dashes indicate the number of letters in the words. Can you fill in the blanks?
1. The cut on his _ _ _ _ won’t _ _ _ _ in time for the race, so _ _ ‘_ _ have to drop out.
2. The man was so upset about being _ _ _ _ that he regularly _ _ _ _ _ _ himself up on the bed and _ _ _ _ _ _ his eyes out.
3. I couldn’t _ _ _ _ _ any of the _ _ _ _ _ _ in the flower shop, because for some strange reason I had 50 _ _ _ _ _ crammed up my nose.
4. A bloodthirsty pirate will wander the _ _ _ _ and essentially _ _ _ _ _ everything he _ _ _ _.
ANSWER: 1. The cut on his HEEL won’t HEAL in time for the race, so HE’LL have to drop out.
2. The man was so upset about being BALD that he regularly BALLED himself up on the bed and BAWLED his eyes out.
3. I couldn’t SENSE any of the SCENTS in the flower shop, because for some strange reason I had 50 CENTS crammed up my nose.
4. A bloodthirsty pirate will wander the SEAS and essentially SEIZE everything he SEES.
Thursday’s Quizzlers is……….
Which word from Group B belongs in Group A?
TODAY’S QUIZZMASTER OF THE DAY AWARD ONCE AGAIN GOES TO MS. KIM HILLYARD! INCREDIBLE SOLVING JOB KIM!