WELCOME to Thursday September 26, 2013.
TOP TEN BAD THINGS ABOUT HAVING A SUMMER TIME SHARE WITH DARTH VADER…
10. Claims those long-distance calls to the Death Star aren’t his.
9. Uses Jedi powers to shake up your root beer right before you open it.
8. He’s always accusing you of hiding his asthma inhaler.
7. Claims he paid you the rent “a long, long time ago.”
6. Dances around in nothing but cape and cowboy hat while doing “Darth Brooks” routine.
5. For once he could use Force to lift his wet towel off the couch.
4. That scary music that plays when he enters a room gets old real fast.
3. You feel like an idiot saying, “No, Darth isn’t here. He’s on the ice planet Hoth.”
2. Not easy cleaning burnt Ewok fur off the barbecue grill.
1. Constantly doing his lame James Earl Jones impression.
That’s my story and I’m sticking to it! Have a great Thursday people, and whatever you do, don’t forget to LAUGH IT UP! Peace I am outta here, Eucman!
QUOTES OF THE DAY
“Hope is necessary in every condition.”
– Samuel Johnson
“Facts are stubborn things, but statistics are more pliable.”
– Mark Twain
“Life is divided into the horrible and the miserable.”
– Woody Allen
G U A R A N T E D T O M A K E Y O U L A F F….
A Hollywood director was shooting a big budget movie on location in the desert. One day an old Indian came up to him and said, “Tomorrow rain.”
And sure enough the next day it rained.
A few days later, the old Indian appeared on set again, sidled up to the director and said, “Tomorrow storm.”
And sure enough, the following day there was a fearful storm which brought a temporary halt to filming.
The director was hugely impressed by the old Indian’s weather predictions and told his secretary to put the tribesman on the payroll. However, after a number of other successful forecasts, the Indian didn’t show for three weeks. Then the director sent for him.
The director said, “I have to shoot a big scene tomorrow and I’m relying on you. What is the weather going to be like?”
The old Indian shrugged his shoulders, “Don’t know. Radio broken.”
Wednesday’s Movie Trivia of the day!‘ How much movie trivia can you answer?
What movie is this quote from??? “Artax! Stupid horse! You’ve got to move or you’ll die! Don’t let the sadness of the swamp get to you. You’ve got to try. You’ve got to care for me. Artax you’re my friend. I love you.” is said by Atryu in what movie?
Answer: The Neverending Story! Artax is sinking in the Swamps of Sadness in the “Neverending Story” (1984). And in a sad twist of fate, one of the horses that was playing Artax did die doing that scene. The stunt crew couldn’t get the floor to rise again and the horse drowned. “Neverending Story” is about a young boy who takes a book from a library and becomes part of the adventure as he reads along. .
Thursday’s Movie Trivia of the day! ‘How much movie trivia can you answer? What movie is this quote from??? “I’m sorry I called your wife a fat bloated warthog.” is said by Connor McLeod in which movie?
Wednesday’s Quizzler is……….
What phrase is represented below?
ANSWER: You’re on the right track.
Thursday’s Quizzler is……….
What inference can you draw from the following statements:
1. Some alligators carry umbrellas in the shower.
2. Only those that know that flying fish live in trees prefer caramel candy to chocolate.
3. Certain days are set aside for alligators to watch rabbits play hockey.
4. Some large reptiles are steeplechasers.
5. Only steeplechasers can watch hockey games.
6.Those alligators that carry umbrellas in the shower know that flying fish live in the trees.
7. Those that prefer chocolate to caramel candy cannot be steeplechasers.
8. Steeplechasers are vegetarians.
Look for answers to today’s quizzlers in FRIDAYS Jokes, Quotes, Quizzlers & Teases! Like this newsletter? Want to receive it daily? Also if you are on the list and do not want to continue to receive this email and would like your name removed from this distribution list, please send an email to the Eucman at Eucstraman@hotmail.com. https://dailyjokesquotesquizzlersandteases.wordpress.com/ LINKS2 CHECK OUT: http://www.slampi.org. http://www.hopeBUILD.org. http://www.wcscatering.com. http://www.Eucman.freedom10.com,