WELCOME to Thursday, February 25, 2016.
Amazing, but True (weird) Facts…………..
– Polar bears can eat as many as 86 penguins in a single sitting.
– In the weightlessness of space a frozen pea will explode if it comes in contact with Pepsi.
– Smearing a small amount of dog feces on an insect bite will relieve the itching and swelling.
– The Boeing 747 is capable of flying upside-down if it weren’t for the fact that the wings would shear off when trying to roll it over.
– The trucking company Elvis Presley worked at as a young man was owned by Frank Sinatra.
– SCUBA divers cannot pass gas at depths of 33 feet or below.
– Human saliva has a boiling point three times that of regular water.
– The Venezuelan brown bat can detect and dodge individual raindrops in mid-flight, arriving safely back at his cave completely dry.
– Never hold your nose and cover your mouth when sneezing, as it can blow out your eyeballs.
– Every Labrador retriever dreams about bananas.
That’s my story and I’m sticking to it! Have a great Thursday people, and whatever you do, don’t forget to LAUGH IT UP! Peace, I am outta here, Eucman!
“Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight.” –Phyllis Diller
“I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally.” –W. C. Fields
“Laughter is an instant vacation.” –Milton Berle
“We may go to the moon, but that’s not very far. The greatest distance
G U A R A N T E D T O M A K E Y O U L A F F….
An elephant was drinking out of a river one day, when he spotted a turtle asleep on a log. So, he ambled on over and kicked it clear across the river.
“What did you do that for?” Asked a passing giraffe.
“Because I recognized it as the same turtle that took a nip out of my trunk 53 years ago.”
“Wow, what a memory” commented the giraffe.
“Yes,” said the elephant, “turtle recall”.
Tuesday’s Movie Trivia of the day!‘ What movie is this quote from??? “I will bust you!”
Answer: Ready To Rumble! Near the end of the movie Gordie (David Arquette) becomes the tag team partner of Jimmy “The King.” Jimmy rechristens Gordie “The Law” because he is a state trooper. This is his catch-phrase.
Thursday Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from??? “Your mama’s so dumb she got hit by a parked car.”
Tuesday’s Quizzler is……….
Someone has stolen Beethoven’s Wig and has put it in one of four locked boxes. The boxes are numbered from 1,2,3,4 in that order. There are four different keys that each has their own color. Use the clues below to figure out which key goes in which box and to find the box where Beethoven’s wig is being kept.
1. The green key goes to the third or fourth box
2. The wig is to the left of the fourth box
3. The wig is to the right of the first box
4. The yellow key is to the left of the wig
5. The blue key is to the right of the yellow key and to the left of the green key
6. The red key goes to the first box
ANSWER: The wig is in the third box
The red key goes to the first box
The yellow key goes to the second box
The blue key goes to the third box
The green key goes to the fourth box
Thursday’s Quizzler is……….
Inside each set of the following words, there are a pair of smaller words. By putting & between them, lo & behold, you’ll make a familiar phrase. For example, “Thighbone/Swallowtail” conceals “High & Low.”
LOOK for answers to today’s quizzlers in FRIDAYS Jokes, Quotes, Quizzlers & Teases! Like this newsletter? Want to receive it daily? Also, if you are on the list and do not want to continue to receive this email and would like your name removed from this distribution list, please send an email to the Eucman at Eucstraman@hotmail.com.https://dailyjokesquotesquizzlersandteases.wordpress.com/