WELCOME to Wednesday, October 26, 2016.
Some Epithets To Live By……
1. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
4. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and parents will. Stay in touch.
5. Pay off your credit cards every month.
6. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
7. Cry with someone. It’s more healing than crying alone.
8. It’s OK to get angry with God. He can take it.
9. Save for retirement starting with your first pay check.
10. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
11. Make peace with your past so it won’t mess up the present.
12. It’s OK to let your children see you cry.
13. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
14. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn’t be in it.
15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don’t worry; God never blinks.
16. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
17. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
18. Whatever doesn’t kill you really does make you stronger.
19. It’s never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up to you and no one else.
20. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don’t take no for an answer.
21. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don’t save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
22. Over prepare, then go with the flow.
23. Be eccentric now. Don’t wait for old age to wear purple.
24. The most important organ is the brain.
25. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
26. Frame every so-called disaster with these words “In five years, will this matter?”
27. Always choose life.
28. Forgive everyone everything.
29. What other people think of you is none of your business.
30. Time heals almost everything. Give time.
That’s my story and I’m sticking to it! Have a wonderful Wednesday people, and whatever you do, don’t forget to LAUGH IT UP! Peace, I am outta here, Eucman!
Those who can laugh without cause have either found the true meaning of happiness or have gone stark raving mad. Norm Papernick
The Constitution only guarantees the American people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself.
What a wonderful life I’ve had. I only wish I’d realized it sooner.
G U A R A N T E D T O M A K E Y O U L A F F….
Mark had this problem of getting up late in the morning and was always late for work. After a few weeks of this, Mr Johnson, his boss, called him in and threatened to fire him if he didn’t do something about it.
So Mark went to his doctor, who gave him a pill and told him to take it before he went to bed. He got a great night’s sleep and actually beat the alarm in the morning. After a leisurely breakfast, he cheerfully drove to work.
“Mr Johnson,” he said, “The pill my doctor subscribed me actually worked!”
“That’s all fine,” said his boss, “But where were you yesterday?”
Tuesday’s Movie Trivia of the day!‘ What movie is this quote from??? “I’m the Wonder Wheel champion of the world! Miracle Wonder Wheel!”
ANSWER: The Toy! Jack Brown (Richard Pryor) exclaimed this while riding the Wonder Wheel through the toy store where he worked as a night custodian. Soon after, the Wonder Wheel deflated, causing him to exclaim, “I don’t want to be a Wonder Wheel murderer!” “The Toy” also starred Jackie Gleason, Ned Beatty, and Scott Schwartz, whom you may remember as the kid who got his tongue stuck to the pole in “A Christmas Story”.
Wednesday Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from??? “My Lord, you look just like the pissboy!”
Tuesday’s Quizzler is……….
Zona, the nutty professor, gathered the class one day for an experiment. Zona began, “I have in my hands a rock and a piece of wood. I am going to place them in this beaker of mysterious liquid, and you may observe what happens.” Surprisingly, the rock floated and the wood sank! He turned to the class and said, “My question is: What is this mysterious liquid in the beaker?”
Do you know the answer?
ANSWER: The mysterious liquid is water. The rock is pumice or volcanic glass which floats in water and the wood was from the desert ironwood tree which is so dense that it actually sinks in water.
Wednesday’s Quizzler is……….
Insert the word from group B into the empty spaces in group A.
1. Ta__ __ __ __ry
2. K__ __ __ __en
3. D__ __ __ __le
4. S__ __ __ __et
5. T__ __ __ __t
LOOK for answers to today’s quizzlers in THURSDAYS Jokes, Quotes, Quizzlers & Teases! Like this newsletter? Want to receive it daily? Also, if you are on the list and do not want to continue to receive this email and would like your name removed from this distribution list, please send an email to the Eucman at Eucstraman@hotmail.com.https://dailyjokesquotesquizzlersandteases.wordpress.com/