WELCOME to Wednesday, April 19, 2017.
‘Hello! You have reached the automated answering service of your school. In order to assist you in connecting to the right member of staff, please listen to all the options before making a selection:
- To lie about why your child is absent – Press 1
- To make excuses for why your child did not do his/her work – Press 2
- To complain about what we do – Press 3
- To swear at staff members – Press 4
- To ask why you didn’t get information that was already enclosed in your Newsletter and several letters posted to you – Press 5
- If you want us to bring up your child – Press 6
- If you want to reach out and touch, slap or hit someone – Press 7
- To complain about school lunches – Press 8
- To complain about bus transport – Press 9
If you realize this is the real world, and your child must be accountable and responsible for their own behavior, class work, homework and that it’s not the teachers’ fault for your child’s lack of effort: Hang up and have a really wonderful day! That’s my story and I’m sticking to it! Have a wonderful Wednesday people, and whatever you do, don’t forget to LAUGH IT UP! Peace, I am outta here, Eucman!
DAILY QUOTES… “Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” –Will Rogers
“To travel hopefully is a better thing than to arrive.”
–Robert Louis Stevenson
“I was so naive as a kid I used to sneak behind the barn and do nothing.”
G U A R A N T E D T O M A K E Y O U L A F F….
Many years ago, a baker’s assistant called Richard the Pourer, whose job it was to pour the dough mixture in
the making of sausage rolls, noted that he was running low on one of the necessary spices. He sent his apprentice to the store to buy more.
Unfortunately, upon arriving at the shop, the young man realized that he had forgotten the name of the ingredient.
All he could do was to tell the shopkeeper that it was for Richard the Pourer, for batter for wurst.
Tuesday’s Movie Trivia of the day!‘ What movie is this quote from???
‘Relax, would you? We have 70 dollars and a pair of girls’ underpants. We’re safe as kittens.’
ANSWER: Sixteen Candles! Spoken by Farmer Ted (Anthony Michael Hall) to Bryce (John Cusack) and Cliff (Darren Harris).
Wednesday Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from???
‘I don’t want to be the materialistic weasel here, but do you think we’ll get hazard pay?’
Tuesday’s Quizzler is……….
What is the longest common word that uses all five vowels only once, and in reverse alphabetical order?
Wednesday’s Quizzler is……….
Can you decipher this common phrase: