If you suspect a “touch of the old hand ax” in your ancestry, score yourself on this test:
1. Do your eyebrows meet in the middle? If so, give yourself five points.
2. Can you lock your knees in an upright position? If not, take five points.
3. Got a chin? If the answer is no, add three points.
4. How about a forehead? If not, add another three points.
5. Is it easy for you to balance a book on your head? Then give yourself five points.
6. Do you ever open Coke bottles with your teeth? If you do, add ten points.
7. Are you frequently more comfortable squatting on your heels than sitting in a chair? Take five points.
8. Is your head attached vertically to your neck? If not, add one point for every five degrees of slope.
9. Less than five feet tall? Add one point for every inch under.
10. If your lower arm is shorter than your upper arm, add one point for every inch of difference.
11. Ditto for your lower and upper legs.
12. Pigeon-toed? Five points.
13. Have you ever felt like bashing a postal clerk with a club? You’re normal–no points.
14. Is the space between your big toe and your other toes big enough to hold an apple? Add five points.
15. Do you regularly eat apples in this way? Add fifteen points.
16. Do people think you’re wearing your hair in a bun when you’re not? Give yourself ten points.
17. Can you count your vertebrae while wearing two sweaters and an overcoat? Take five more points.
18. Is your nickname “Duke”, “Butch”, or “Animal”? Three points.
Scroll down for your score….
You are a virtually pure Homo sapiens. Feel free to build bridges, compose symphonies,
and overrun the world.
A slight Neanderthal strain means that you will occasionally have spells of primitive behavior, crawling around on all fours and whooping wildly. If you live in California, no one will notice.
You can still function quite well in the modern world, but avoid eating in fancy restaurants lest your table manners give you away.
Your Pleistocene heritage is predominant. You should consider a career in pro football.
Unfortunately, your genetic makeup is Grunt City; there is no place for you in human society. Try running for public office instead, there is a place waiting for you in the Trump organization where you will make America great again…..that’s my story and I’m sticking to it! Have a great Thursday people, and whatever you do, don’t forget to LAUGH IT UP! Peace I am outta here, Eucman!
When they heard about it, fans of Pizza Hut said, ‘What are athletic shoes?'” -Conan O’Brien
“Apple employees keep walking into glass walls at their new campus in California. An Apple customer said, ‘Oh, so you DO know how to make glass that doesn’t shatter.'” -Jimmy Fallon
“Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen has announced he will invest $125 million in a research lab to teach artificial intelligence machines common sense. I’m not sure I like the idea of inanimate objects having common sense. I don’t need my refrigerator telling me, ‘Yeah, maybe you don’t need any more ice cream.'” -James Corden
overheating before there was air conditioning?”
planet I look like you; on ________ I look like a _______ian.”
received more attention than it did.
There is at most times only one other person like me,
I live in a place where we are ruled by 4 Kings and Queens,
I live in a place where there are only 4 races….
Who am I and where do I live?
I live in a place where some people may find me useless = some people don’t use jokers
There is at most times only one other person like me = usually only 2 jokers per deck
I live in a place where we are ruled by 4 Kings and Queens = There are 4 Kings and Queens in a deck
I live in a place where there are only 4 races…. = only 4 suits
Get it now?
green + land = Greenland
1. something that will make you sick + an indefinite number = ?
2. half of the width of an em + an organ for secreting = ?
3. a swindle + to move or travel = ?
4. an animal’s shelter + a visible sign = ?