Look for answers to today’s quizzlers in THURSDAYS Jokes, Quotes, Quizzlers& Teases! Like this newsletter? Want to receive it daily? Also if you are on the list and do not want to continue to receive this email and would like your name removed from this distribution list, please send an email to the Eucman at Eucstraman@hotmail.com.https://dailyjokesquotesquizzlersandteases.wordpress.com/ MY FAVORITE LINKS2 CHECK OUT: http://www.slampi.org. http://www.hopeBUILD.org. http://www.wcscatering.com. www.schoons.com. www.awj-Law.com., http://www.greengrassgroundsgroup.com. http://www.cleancomedyguy.com.
1. There is no such thing as child-proofing your house.
2. Legos will pass through the digestive tract of a 4-year-old.
3. A 4 years-old’s voice is louder than 200 adults in a crowded restaurant.
4. If you use a waterbed as home plate while wearing baseball shoes it does not leak – it explodes.
5. No matter how much Jello you put in a swimming pool you still can’t walk on water.
6. You probably do not want to know what that odor is.
7. Always look in the oven before you turn it on.
8. Cats throw up twice their body weight when dizzy.
9. Quiet does not necessarily mean don’t worry.
10. A good sense of humor will get you through most problems in life (unfortunately, mostly in retrospect).
That’s my story and I’m sticking to it! Have a great Wednesday people, and whatever you do,
don’t forget to LAUGH IT UP! Peace I am outta here, Eucman!
QUOTES OF THE DAY
“Things are seldom what they seem, skim milk masquerades as cream.”
– W. S. Gilbert
“Every man is the builder of a temple called his body.”
– Henry David Thoreau
“When you drink the water, remember the spring.”
– Chinese Proverb
“A new sleep study suggested that insomnia is linked to early death.
Well that should help you doze off. If you weren’t sleeping before,
this should knock you right out.” -Jay Leno
“Clint Eastwood has won so many awards, it’s easier to name the
awards he hasn’t won, The Soul Train Award I think that’s about it.” –Craig Ferguson
“A new study found that running for two minutes is just as good for
you as working out for 90 minutes. That doesn’t sound like a study
it sounds like something a chubby guy says after being on the treadmill for two minutes.” -Jimmy Fallon
G U A R A N T E D T O M A K E Y O U L A F F….
During a conference, I was pleasantly surprised to be seated next to a very handsome man. We flirted casually through dinner, then grew restless as the dignitaries gave speeches. During one particularly long-winded lecture, my new friend drew a # sign on a cocktail napkin. Excited, I wrote down my phone number. Looking startled for a moment, he flipped the napkin over and drew another # sign, this time adding an X to the upper-left-hand corner.
Tuesday’s Movie Trivia of the day!‘ How much movie trivia can you answer?
What movie is this quote from??? “So that’s it then? That’s the secret grand adventure… You spent three days lying on a beach drinking rum?”
Answer: Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl! “POTC: The Curse of the Black Pearl”(2003) was about a blacksmith who joined forces with a notorious pirate to save the woman he loved and rescue a ship from a bunch of cursed pirates. Elizabeth said this quote to Jack when they were marooned on the island together. She told him that they could escape the same way he did the last time Barbossa left him on an island, and he had to admit that he had only been there for three days before he was rescued by rum runners. As a follow-up to Elizabeth’s line, Jack said, “Welcome to the Caribbean, Love”.
Wednesday’s Movie Trivia of the day! ‘How much movie trivia can you answer?
What movie is this quote from??? “As it stands, Plan B is to just keep on givin’r”.
Tuesday’s Quizzler is……….
Four people entered the cook-off at the Barbecue Roundup (Bob, Bubba, Cathy, and Fred). They all had different last names (Kent, Kahn, Miser, and Tin) and entered different foods (brisket, pork butt, ribs, and sausage). Using the clues provided determine who brought what and how they placed in the competition (1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th).
1. The sausage did not come in last.
2. Mr. Miser came in third and was beaten by Bob’s ribs.
3. The pork butt came in second.
4. Cathy came in two places behind Fred Tin.
5. Mr. Kent won.
ANSWER: Bob Kent came in 1st with his ribs. Fred Tin came in 2nd with his pork butt. Bubba Miser came in 3rd with his sausage. Cathy Kahn came in 4th with her brisket.
Wednesday’s Quizzlers is……….
The blanks in the following sentences will be filled in with three different homonyms (words that are spelled differently but sound alike) to make valid sentences. The dashes indicate the number of letters in the words. Can you fill in the blanks?
1. The cut on his _ _ _ _ won’t _ _ _ _ in time for the race, so _ _ ‘_ _ have to drop out.
2. The man was so upset about being _ _ _ _ that he regularly _ _ _ _ _ _ himself up on the bed and _ _ _ _ _ _ his eyes out.
3. I couldn’t _ _ _ _ _ any of the _ _ _ _ _ _ in the flower shop, because for some strange reason I had 50 _ _ _ _ _ crammed up my nose.
4. A bloodthirsty pirate will wander the _ _ _ _ and essentially _ _ _ _ _ everything he _ _ _ _.
TODAY’S QUIZZMASTER OF THE DAY AWARD GOES TO MS. KIM HILLYARD! INCREDIBLE SOLVING JOB KIM!