WELCOME to Friday, November 4, 2016.
Thought Provoking, Amusing Epithets………
1. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
4. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and parents will. Stay in touch.
5. Pay off your credit cards every month.
6. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
7. Cry with someone. It’s more healing than crying alone.
8. It’s OK to get angry with God. He can take it.
9. Save for retirement starting with your first pay check.
10. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
11. Make peace with your past so it won’t mess up the present.
12. It’s OK to let your children see you cry.
13. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
14. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn’t be in it.
15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don’t worry; God never blinks.
16. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
17. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
18. Whatever doesn’t kill you really does make you stronger.
19. It’s never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up to you and no one else.
20. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don’t take no for an answer.
21. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don’t save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
22. Over prepare, then go with the flow.
23. Be eccentric now. Don’t wait for old age to wear purple.
24. The most important organ is the brain.
25. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
That’s my story and I’m sticking to it! Have a great weekend people, and whatever you do, don’t forget to LAUGH IT UP! Peace, I am outta here, Eucman!
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhaue
Man’s mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions.
Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them. Aristotle
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. Oliver Wendell Holmes
G U A R A N T E D T O M A K E Y O U L A F F….
After waiting more than an hour and a half for her date, Melissa decided she had been stood up. She changed from her best dinner dress into her pyjamas and slippers, fixed herself snack and resigned herself to an evening of TV.
No sooner had she flopped down in front of the TV than her doorbell rang. There stood her date. He took one look at her and gasped, “I’m two hours late … and you’re still not ready?”
Thursday’s Movie Trivia of the day!‘ What movie is this quote from???
Club Owner: “How can you close me down? On what grounds?”
Police Captain: “I’m shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here!”
[A croupier hands the captain a pile of money]
Croupier: “Your winnings, sir.”
Police Captain: [sotto voce] “Oh, thank you very much. [aloud] Everybody out at once!”
ANSWER: From “Casablanca” – 1942. Ingrid Bergman is a definite “LM” (according to “When Harry Met Sally”).
Friday Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from??? “You know how Bruce Lee taught ‘the art of fighting without fighting’? Well I did him one better; I learned ‘the art of fighting without knowing how to fight’.
Thursday’s Quizzler is……….
Three words are bonded in a mutual tie
And a pattern within them hides from the eye
One word is a being in entertainment’s sake
That brings to people many words, fact and fake
Another word is conformed to a word meaning “chilly”
But it’s also a style, yes! Really really!
The last word resides in the pit of our fears
And it waits for us at the end of our years
With these words in order, try to find the design
Where the outsides change, and the middle stays lined
ANSWER: The words (in order):
The pattern: The O’s stay the same, while the outside letters go up.
Friday’s Quizzler is……….
Insert one word in each pair to link the two words together. The end of the first word is the beginning of the second.
1. Push __ __ __ Cushion
2. Digital __ __ __ __ __ __ Shy
3. Crystal __ __ __ __ Park
4. First __ __ __ __ __ Clown
5. Bed __ __ __ __ Candy
TODAY’S QUIZZMASTER OF THE DAY AWARD GOES TO MS. KIM HILLYARD! NICE WORK KIM!
LOOK for answers to today’s quizzlers in MONDAYS Jokes, Quotes, Quizzlers & Teases! Like this newsletter? Want to receive it daily? Also, if you are on the list and do not want to continue to receive this email and would like your name removed from this distribution list, please send an email to the Eucman at Eucstraman@hotmail.com.https://dailyjokesquotesquizzlersandteases.wordpress.com/
LINKS: www.slampi.org., www.hopeBUILD.org. www.GodLovesPraise.com, www.stlzoo.org