WELCOME to Thursday, December 1, 2016.
Here’s the story…..
As you know, Neanderthal man may have interbred with modern man. His descendants are with us even today, passing for full-blooded Homo sapiens. If you suspect a “touch of the old hand ax” in your ancestry, score yourself on this test:
1. Do your eyebrows meet in the middle? If so, give yourself five points.
2. Can you lock your knees in an upright position? If not, take five points.
3. Got a chin? If the answer is no, add three points.
4. How about a forehead? If not, add another three points.
5. Is it easy for you to balance a book on your head? Then give yourself five points.
6. Do you ever open Coke bottles with your teeth? If you do, add ten points.
7. Are you frequently more comfortable squatting on your heels than sitting in a chair? Take five points.
8. Is your head attached vertically to your neck? If not, add one point for every five degrees of slope.
9. Less than five feet tall? Add one point for every inch under.
10. If your lower arm is shorter than your upper arm, add one point for every inch of difference.
11. Ditto for your lower and upper legs.
12. Pigeon-toed? Five points.
13. Have you ever felt like bashing a postal clerk with a club? You’re normal–no points.
14. Is the space between your big toe and your other toes big enough to hold an apple? Add five points.
15. Do you regularly eat apples in this way? Add fifteen points.
16. Do people think you’re wearing your hair in a bun when you’re not? Give yourself ten points.
17. Can you count your vertebrae while wearing two sweaters and an overcoat? Take five more points.
18. Is your nickname “Duke”, “Butch”, or “Animal”? Three points.
Scroll down for your score….
You are a virtually pure Homo sapiens. Feel free to build bridges, compose symphonies, and overrun the world.
A slight Neanderthal strain means that you will occasionally have spells of primitive behavior, crawling around on all fours and whooping wildly. If you live in California, no one will notice.
You can still function quite well in the modern world, but avoid eating in fancy restaurants lest your table manners give you away.
Your Pleistocene heritage is predominant. You should consider a career in pro football.
Unfortunately, your genetic makeup is Grunt City; there is no place for you in human society. Try running for public office instead.
That’s my story and I’m sticking to it! Have a great Thursday people, and whatever you do, don’t forget to LAUGH IT UP! Peace, I am outta here, Eucman!
“Today is cyber Monday, which means tomorrow is ‘Russia has your credit card info Tuesday.'” -Jimmy Fallon
“Breakfast Club star Anthony Michael Hall is facing seven years in prison for fighting his neighbor. However, his lawyer is trying to plea bargain that down to just serving detention with Molly Ringwald, Emilio Estevez, and Judd Nelson.” -Conan O’Brien
“Washington, D.C., 7-Eleven stores have begun selling Dorito-coated cheese sticks. Because when 7-Eleven drops food on the floor, they don’t give up.” -Seth Meyers
G U A R A N T E D T O M A K E Y O U L A F F….
Jim’s doctor tells him he has only one day to live. When Jim goes home to share the bad news with his wife, she asks what he wants to do with the little bit of time he has left.
“All I want,” Jim tells his beloved wife, “is to spend my last few hours reliving our honeymoon.” Which is exactly what they did.
But after hours of blissful romance, she announces that she’s tired and wants to go to sleep.
“Oh, come on,” Jim whispers in her ear, “one more time.”
“Look,” his wife snaps, “I’ve got to get up in the morning. You don’t!”
Wednesday’s Movie Trivia of the day!‘ What movie is this quote from???
“She’s gone. She gave me a pen.
I gave her my heart, and she gave me a pen.”
From “Say Anything” – 1989. Another John Cusack classic.
Thursday Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from??? “It’s an 88 Magnum. They had it made for him special. It shoots through schools.”
Wednesday’s Quizzler is……….
There are two groups of three-letter words used in the sentences below. The first missing words of each sentence are anagrams of each other, and the second missing words are also anagrams of each other. Can you find them ?
1. It is only ____ that we use a trap to catch a ____, instead of having a cat in the house!
2. To staunch the bleeding from a wound suffered by an animal, people used to ____ some hot ____ onto the wound at one time.
3. To ____ into the mysteries held within the human psyche and enjoy these mysteries to the fullest, is the objective of any ____.
1. It is only APT that we use a trap to catch a RAT, instead of having a cat in the house!
2. To staunch the bleeding from a wound suffered by an animal, people used to PAT some hot TAR onto the wound at one time.
3. To TAP into the mysteries held within the human psyche and enjoy these mysteries to the fullest, is the objective of any ART.
Group I: APT, PAT, TAP
Group II: RAT, TAR, ART
Thursday’s Quizzler is……….
LOOK for answers to today’s quizzlers in FRIDAYS Jokes, Quotes, Quizzlers & Teases! Like this newsletter? Want to receive it daily? Also, if you are on the list and do not want to continue to receive this email and would like your name removed from this distribution list, please send an email to the Eucman at Eucstraman@hotmail.com.https://dailyjokesquotesquizzlersandteases.wordpress.com/
LINKS: www.slampi.org., www.hopeBUILD.org. www.GodLovesPraise.com, www.stlzoo.org