WELCOME to Wednesday, March 15, 2017.
10 Hilarious Sayings To Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day…………
1. “There are only two kinds of people in the world. The Irish and those who wish they were.”
2. “Here’s to a long life and many more. A quick death and an easy one. A pretty girls and an honest one. A cold beer – and another one!”
3. “Irish diplomacy is the ability to tell a man to go to hell so that he looks forward to making the trip.”
4. “If you”re luck enough to be Irish, you’re lucky enough!”
5. “In Heaven there is no beer that’s why we drink it here.”
6. “Alcohol may be man’s worst enemy, but the Bible says love thy enemy.”
7. “I come from an Irish family. St. Patrick’s Day was our big holiday. The night before we’d hang up our stockings and in the morning they’d be full of beer.” –Sean Morey
8. “There are many good reasons for drinking, one has just entered my head. If a man doesn’t drink when he’s living, how in the hell can he drink when he’s dead?”
9. “If it was raining soup, the Irish would go out with forks.” –Brendan Behan
10. “As an American of Irish descent, I am sick of these Irish stereotypes. As soon as I finish my drink, I’m going to punch someone.”
That’s my story and I’m sticking to it! Have a great Tuesday people, and whatever you do, don’t forget to LAUGH IT UP! Peace, I am outta here, Eucman!
DAILY QUOTES… “A pound of pluck is worth a ton of luck.” –James A. Garfield
“We must believe in luck. For how else can we explain the success of those we don’t like?”
“I’m a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.”
G U A R A N T E D T O M A K E Y O U L A F F…. A one dollar bill met a twenty dollar bill and said, “Hey, where have you been? I haven’t seen you around here much.”
The twenty answered, “I’ve been hanging out at the casinos, went on a cruise and did the rounds of the ship, back to the United States for a while, went to a couple of baseball games, to the mall, that kind of stuff. How about you?”
The one dollar bill said, “You know, same old stuff… church, church, church.”
Tuesday’s Movie Trivia of the day!‘ What movie is this quote from???
‘I haven’t killed anyone since 1984.’
ANSWER: True Romance!
Wednesday Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from???
‘Nobody’s looking for a puppeteer in today’s wintry economic climate.’
Tuesday’s Quizzler is……….
I used to think that I’m important
But now people tell me I’m not.
I can’t even control where I’m going.
But I’m quite sure that it’s not hot.
I cut in front of other shapes,
Going towards the light.
Now tell me, who am I?
While I wait in everlasting night.
I am the planet Pluto,
The only one.
At the edge of our system,
Far from the sun.
Lines 1 and 2 are from that Pluto used to be considered a planet, but then was changed to a dwarf planet.
Lines 3 and 4 are from that Pluto can’t change where it goes, and that it is far from the sun.
Lines 5 and 6 are from that Pluto’s orbit cuts closer to the sun than Neptune for a while, before going back to the outside.
Line 7 is from that Pluto is so far away from the sun that even the day on the planet feels like night, and so night lasts forever.
Wednesday’s Quizzler is……….
What popular TV show is represented below?
LOOK for answers to today’s quizzlers in THURSDAYS Jokes, Quotes, Quizzlers & Teases! Like this newsletter? Want to receive it daily? Also, if you are on the list and do not want to continue to receive this email and would like your name removed from this distribution list, please send an email to the Eucman at Eucstraman@hotmail.com.https://dailyjokesquotesquizzlersandteases.wordpress.com/
LINKS: www.slampi.org., www.hopeBUILD.org. www.GodLovesPraise.com, www.stlzoo.org