WELCOME to WEDNESDAY JANUARY 26, 2021
(Really Bad) Birthday Cake Punagraphy…
- Birthday candles don’t exercise, they burn out far too easily.
- Come on, cake my day!
- Some only dream of birthday cake, and others bake it happen.
- As a bud, you really take the birthday cake. Have an awesome one!
- If no one comes to your party you can have your cake and eat it too.
- Your birthday cake brings all the boys to the yard.
- Getting older is no piece of cake, but just try not to think of that when you’re blowing out your candles!
- You make my life so fun-fetti.
- I tried to offer a teddy bear some birthday cake but he was already too stuffed.
- I wrote a message on your birthday cake, because I thought you might like to have your cake and read it too.
- Celebrating you is a piece of cake.
- You take the cake.
- Nothing holds a candle to you.
- So glad you’re still alive and cake-ing.
That’s my story and I’m sticking to it! Have a WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY people,
stay safe, and whatever you do, don’t forget to laff it up! Peace, I am outta here! Eucman! 😁
q u o t e s o f t h e d a y
By the time a man realizes that his father was right,
he has a son who thinks he’s wrong. Charles Wadsworth
Inside me there’s a thin person struggling to get out, but
I can usually sedate him with four or five cupcakes. Bob Thaves
Outside of a dog, a book is man’s best friend.
Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read. Groucho Marx
“Life doesn’t imitate art, it imitates
bad television.” Woody Allen
He who laughs last didn’t get the joke.
Charles de Gaulle
Be careful about reading health books.
Some fine day you’ll die of a misprint.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that
people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
Guaranteed to Roll Your Eyes
Did you hear about the two guys who decided to try duck hunting? They bought new outfits
& equipment, and went out to a place in the woods where they heard the hunting was really
good. But after several hours of thrashing through the woods, one fellow said, “I don’t know
about this. We’ve been out here all day and haven’t caught a single duck.
Do you think we’re doing something wrong?”
“I don’t know,” replied the other. “Maybe we’re not throwing the dog high enough.” 😳
Tuesdays’ Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from??? “
“Do you remember me?”
“I never did her any harm. It was my right.”
In this scene 13th-century English Lord Bottoms (Rupert Vansittart) is confronted by Scottish commoner Morrison (Tommy Flanagan), after Lord Bottoms is taken prisoner by the forces of William Wallace, a.k.a. Braveheart (Mel Gibson). Morrison asks line one (referring to the rape of his new bride on his wedding night by Lord Bottoms) and a scared Lord Bottoms replies with line two. When Lord Bottoms says it was his “right,” he was referring to the detestable right of prima noctae (letting the local administrators of England’s tyrannical King Edward I (sometimes called Longshanks, played by Patrick McGoohan) have first rights on a new bride’s wedding night. The king had proposed this law after saying, “The trouble with Scotland is that it’s full of Scots.” “Braveheart” tells the mostly true story of William Wallace, a commoner (although one source says he was a Scottish lord) who unites 13th-century Scotland in its battle to overthrow English rule (although documentation about the details is sketchy, at best).
Wednesday’s Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from???
“Oh, you drink coffee, don’t you?”
“I consume a couple of cups a day.”
Tuesday’s Quizzler is….
The following sentences have two blanks that can be filled with two words that are anagrams of each other. Please find those words.
- The _ on the water was giving the fisherman a headache. “Oh, well”, he thought, “maybe another _ will help,” as he reached for his cooler.
- As the two lovers sat quietly staring into , they were both glad that they had brought their on this chilly night.
- It is not that Officer Smith _ this part of his job, it was just that there was no easy way to tell someone about a _ in the family.
Answer: 1. glare, lager
- space, capes
- hated, death
Wednesday’s Quizzler is…….
What is the smallest whole number that, when written out, uses all the vowels, A, E, I, O, U and even Y one and one time only each in its spelling?
LOOK for answers to today’s quizzlers in THURSDAY’S Jokes, Quotes, Quizzlers & Teases! 😎 Like this newsletter? Want to receive it daily? Also, if you are on the list and do not want to continue to receive this email and would like your name removed from this distribution list, please send an email to the Eucman at Eucstraman@hotmail.com., https://dailyjokesquotesquizzlersandteases.wordpress.com/
CHECK THIS BOOK OUT online at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FF669PT/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1531337765&sr=1-1&keywords=The+Banquet+Servers+Hand+Guide#, Amazon.com: The Banquet Servers Hand Guide (Basic) eBook: Euclid Strayhorn: Kindle Store.