WELCOME to Wednesday April 25, 2018.
All generalizations are false, including this one.
“Criminal Lawyer” is a redundancy.
I.R.S.: We’ve got what it takes to take what you’ve got!
We are born naked, wet, and hungry. Then things get worse.
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.
Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off now.
What is a “free” gift ? Aren’t all gifts free?
Better to understand a little than to misunderstand a lot.
We have enough youth, how about a fountain of SMART?
Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.Have a wonderful Wednesday people, and whatever you do, don’t
– Quentin Crisp
“Ancient Rome declined because it had a Senate; now what’s going to happen
to us with both a Senate and a House?” – Will Rogers
“Tip the world over on its side and everything loose will land in Los Angeles.”
– Frank Lloyd Wright
homeroom teacher had us fill out a form stating our future goals.
Out of curiosity, I leaned over to see what my friend put down for her
aspirations. Where it read “Vocational Plans” she had written,
Tuesday’s Movie Trivia of the day!‘ What movie is this quote from???
ANSWER: Rat Race!
he fell asleep while standing.
Wednesdays Movie Trivia of the day!
Tuesday’s Quizzler is……….
different set of words). Example: king, ring, wing.
1b) to address with expressions of kind wishes
1c) unreasonable selfish desire
2a) highly skilled
2b) to conform
2c) to accept formally and put into effect
3a) a committee for judging and awarding prizes
3b) conceal or hide
3c) violent anger
4a) a rounded shape
4c) a gemstone
1. Father: What day is it? I am sure it isn’t Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
2. Mother: Well that’s not very helpful dear. Besides yesterday was Friday.
3. Father: No, now that I think about it, yesterday wasn’t Friday, tomorrow is Friday.
4. Jon: The day after tomorrow is Thursday.
5. Meg: You are nuts. Tomorrow is Thursday.
6. Mother: Actually, it’s probably Thursday today.
7. Jon: All we know for sure is that it wasn’t Sunday yesterday.
If only one statement above is true, what day of the week is it?