WELCOME to Friday, January 19, 2018.
Funny Website Names (Slurl)………..really…..
*Slurl means ‘Slur Url’ a website name that has another accidental, but derogatory meaning. To qualify the website must be active, and also must have been an oversight (oversite!) rather than a deliberate attempt at comedy.
1. Experts Exchange, a knowledge base where programmers can exchange advice and views at http://www.experts-exchange.com. There is actually another completely unrelated site at http://www.expertsexchange.com/
2. A site called ‘Who Represents’ where you can find the name of the agent that
represents a celebrity. Their domain name… wait for it… is
3. Looking for a pen? Look no further than Pen Island at
4. Need a therapist? Try Therapist Finder at
5. Then of course, there’s the Italian Power Generator company…
6. And now, we have the Mole Station Native Nursery, based in New South Wales:
7. If you’re looking for computer software, there’s always
8. Then, of course, there’s these brainless art designers, and their whacky website:
9. Want to holiday in Lake Tahoe? Try their brochure website at
That’s my story and I’m sticking to it! Have a great weekend
people and whatever you do, don’t forget to LAUGH IT UP!
Peace, I am outta here, Eucman!
“Target announced that it will hire 100,000 seasonal employees during the
holidays. Ten of them will be on the register; the rest will wander around
saying, ‘I don’t work in this department.'” -Jimmy Fallon
“California Gov. Jerry Brown is working on a plan to build two tunnels that will
bring water to Southern California. Of course, it’s California, so one tunnel is
for flat water, the other sparkling with lime.” -Conan O’Brien
“McDonald’s is unveiling something called a Nutella burger at its locations in
Italy. This goes against the traditional way of eating Nutella, which is with two
fingers in the dark while crying at 3 a.m.” -James Corden
G U A R A N T E D T O M A K E Y O U L A F F….
A Baptist pastor was presenting a children’s sermon.
During the sermon, he asked the children if they knew what the resurrection was.
Asking questions during children’s sermons is crucial. Asking children questions in
front of a congregation can also be very dangerous.
After the pastor asked the children if they knew the meaning of the resurrection,
a little boy raised his hand. The pastor called on him And the little boy said, “I’m
not sure, but I know that if you have a resurrection that lasts more than
four hours you are supposed to call the doctor.”😐
Thursday’s Movie Trivia of the day!‘ What movie is this quote from???
‘Fear. And therein lies the problem. None of you has anything left to fear anymore. You rest comfortably in seats of inscrutable power, hiding behind your false idol, far from judgment, lives shrouded in secrecy even from one another. But not from God.’
ANSWER: Dogma! Bartleby (Ben Affleck) details the problem with humanity in modern times.
Fridays Movie Trivia of the day!‘ What movie is this quote from??
‘I lost my gun today when I left you and I’m the laughingstock of a lot of people. I wanted to tell you. I wanted you to know and it’s on my mind. And it makes me look like a fool. And I feel like a fool. And you asked that we should say things — that we should say what we’re thinking and not lie about things. Well, I can tell you that, this, that I lost my gun today — and I am not a good cop. And I’m looked down at. And I know that. And I’m scared that once you find that out you may not like me.’
Thursday’s Quizzler is……….
Each of the sentences below use two words which are synonyms of each other, but here in these sentences, they are not used with the same meaning. Can you find the words ?
1. You cannot ______ to imagine what a _____ you gave me.
2. Service is my ______ name, you will always find me in the community _______.
3. The cook used the largest ______ to make a stew for the full compliment of the _____.
4. They agreed to meet outside the _____ of justice for their _____.
5. I know you will _____ me for this purchase, I cannot _____ you.
6. The ______ of bids for the ______ of Eros was unparalleled.
ANSWER: 1. You cannot BEGIN to imagine what a START you gave me.
2. Service is my MIDDLE name, you will always find me in the community CENTER.
3. The cook used the largest VESSEL to make a stew for the full compliment of the SHIP.
4. They agreed to meet outside the COURT of justice for their DATE.
5. I know you will CHARGE me for this purchase, I cannot BLAME you.
6. The NUMBER of bids for the FIGURE of Eros was unparalleled.
Friday’s Quizzler is……….
When you behead a word, you remove the first letter and still have a valid word.
You will be given clues for the two words, longer word first.
Example: Begin -> Sour, acidic
Answer: The words are Start and Tart.
1. Delayed -> Delighted
2. Dresses -> Possesses
3. Duplicate -> Solitary
4. Contemplated -> Employed
5. Useless -> Useful
6. Falling behind -> Feature to prevent falling
7. Holds waste water -> Holds drinking water
8. Poke with a stick -> A pole or stick
LOOK for answers to today’s quizzlers in MONDAY’S Jokes, Quotes, Quizzlers & Teases! Like this newsletter? Want to receive it daily? Also, if you are on the list and do not want to continue to receive this email and would like your name removed from this distribution list, please send an email to the Eucman at Eucstraman@hotmail.com.https://dailyjokesquotesquizzlersandteases.wordpress.com/