WELCOME to Friday May 4, 2018.
* Your conscience may not keep you from doing wrong, but it sure keeps you from enjoying it.
* Middle age is when broadness of the mind and narrowness of the waist change places.
* Misers aren’t much fun to live with, but they make great ancestors.
* Be careful what rut you choose. You may be in it the rest of your life.
* The trouble with bucket seats is that not everybody has the same size bucket.
* When you see the handwriting on the wall, you can bet you’re in a public restroom.
* Opportunities always look bigger going than coming.
* The real reason you can’t take it with you is that it goes before you do.
* Junk is something you throw away three weeks before you need it.
* Hospitality is making your guests feel at home, even if you wish they were.
* A closed mouth gathers no feet.
* A man (or woman) who can smile when things go wrong has found someone to blame it on.
* A modern pioneer is a woman who can get through a rainy Saturday with a television on the blink.
* The world is full of willing people: some willing to work and some willing to let them.
* Money isn’t everything….there’s credit cards, money orders, and travelers checks.
That’s my story and I’m sticking to it! Have a great Thursday people, and whatever you do, don’t forget to LAUGH IT UP! Peace I am outta here, Eucman!
G U A R A N T E D T O M A K E Y O U L A F F….
Thursday’s Movie Trivia of the day!‘ What movie is this quote from???
Fridays Movie Trivia of the day!
Answer: Fred could buy all three (the power saw, hammer and screwdriver) since he had $111 with him (a $1 bill-George Washington, a $10 bill-Alexander Hamilton, and a $100 bill-Ben Franklin). Boston is in the USA and therefore uses the US currency I just described.
1) Spk sftl nd crr bg stck.
2) gv hm th whl nn yrds!
3) Nvr hv s fw gvn s mch fr s mn.