WELCOME to Tuesday May 22, 2018.
* Murphy’s First Law for Wives: If you ask your husband to pick
up five items at the store and then you add one more as an
afterthought, he will forget two of the first five.
* Kauffman’s Paradox of the Corporation: The less important you
are to the corporation, the more your tardiness or absence is noticed.
* The Salary Axiom: The pay raise is just large enough to increase
your taxes and just small enough to have no effect on your take-home pay.
* Miller’s Law of Insurance: Insurance covers everything except what happens.
* First Law of Living: As soon as you start doing what you always
wanted to be doing, you’ll want to be doing something else.
* Weiner’s Law of Libraries: There are no answers, only cross-references.
* The Grocery Bag Law: The candy bar you planned to eat on the way home
from the market is hidden at the bottom of the grocery bag.
* Lampner’s Law of Employment: When leaving work late, you will go
unnoticed. When you leave work early, you will meet the boss in the parking lot.
That’s my story and I’m sticking to it! Have a great Tuesday people, and whatever you do, don’t forget to LAUGH IT UP! Peace I am outta here, Eucman!
“Employees at a Domino’s Pizza saved a customer’s life by checking on him after they didn’t hear from him, because he’s ordered a pizza every day for 10 years. No word on what was wrong with him, but I’m guessing it had something to do with ordering
“A federal judge ruled yesterday that California’s version of the death penalty is unconstitutional. Apparently the difference is California’s version has avocado on it.” -Seth Meyers
G U A R A N T E D T O M A K E Y O U L A F F….
Monday’s Movie Trivia of the day!‘ What movie is this quote from???
Sarah Connor was the target for the first Terminator; in the sequel, which happened about ten years later, her son, John Connor, who was the future leader of the resistance, was the target for a newer, deadlier Terminator. Sarah said this on a video when she was admitted to the mental hospital.
Example: Sonny Day would suggest a meteorologist.
Last Names: Ding, Flay, King, Lynn, Payne, Peace
Professions: Musician, Author, Chef, Comedian, Architect, Politician
The hint provides the first names.
Sue Flay – Chef (souffle)
Joe King – Comedian (joking)
Amanda Lynn – Musician (a mandolin) [also: Vi Lynn = violin]
Cam Payne – Politician (campaign)
Warren Peace – Author (“War and Peace”)
Statuette: fro evi gse rpu lor nai ngd rep
Fgo evI Gse rpU loR naI Ngd rEp = FIGURINE
1. Building: ant uhp yte alk ttr wrq ase
2. Kettledrum: qwt gig hjm klp all rnq tti
3. Image: ppo ghi kcl axt dug nrm eue
4. Music: sds fof uhk jnl dlk