WELCOME to Tuesday June 12, 2018.
2. When things aren’t going so well, take a break. Everything will look different when you return.
3. Be sure to look at the big picture. Getting hung up on the little pieces only leads to frustration.
4. Perseverance pays off. Every important puzzle went together bit by bit, piece by piece.
5. When one spot stops working, move to another. But be sure to come back later (see #4).
6. The creator of the puzzle gave you the picture as a guidebook.
7. Variety is the spice of life. It’s the different colors and patterns that make the puzzle interesting.
8. Working together with friends and family makes any task fun.
9. Establish the border first. Boundaries give a sense of security and order.
10. Don’t be afraid to try different combinations. Some matches are surprising.
11. Take time often to celebrate your successes (even little ones).
12. Anything worth doing takes time and effort. A great puzzle can’t be rushed.
That’s my story and I’m sticking to it! Have a great Tuesday people, and whatever you do, don’t forget to LAUGH IT UP! Peace I am outta here, Eucman!
Give me love and work – these two only.
Without tradition, art is a flock of sheep without a shepherd. Without innovation, it
is a corpse. Winston Churchill
The groves were God’s first temples.
William C. Bryant
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein
G U A R A N T E D T O M A K E Y O U L A F F….
over the fact that their new gum was too hard and brittle and didn’t have the
right consistency. One of the inventors kept arguing that they simply had to add
more liquid to their primary secret ingredient, code named “Yewin”.
The other man argued adamantly. “No, No, No! It’s not wetter Yewin that counts…
it’s how you ply the gum!” 😱😁😐
Monday’s Movie Trivia of the day!‘ What movie is this quote from???
“Hey, remember that time I barfed from bad Mexican food. It was so gross.”
ANSWER: Romy and Michele’s High School Reunion! Michele said this to Romy while they were standing at the bar of a dance club waiting for their drinks.
Tuesday’s Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from???
“T…t…t… today, Junior.”
Monday’s Quizzer is…….
NOW NO SWIMS ON MON
Answer: If you spin the sign upside down it will still read the same thing as it did.
Tuesday’s Quizzer is……
And forced to carry ten nails.
I work diligently without any pay
And follow your many trails.
I do not smell very well
But at least I have many eyes.
I have two tongues but never yell
And I’ll bet you know my size.
What am I?
LOOK for answers to today’s quizzlers in WEDNESDAY’S Jokes, Quotes, Quizzlers & Teases! Like this newsletter? Want to receive it daily? Also, if you are on the list and do not want to continue to receive this email and would like your name removed from this distribution list, please send an email to the Eucman at Eucstraman@hotmail.com.https://dailyjokesquotesquizzlersandteases.wordpress.com/