WELCOME to Friday July 6, 2018.
10. Noah for Match.com: We can find a mate for anything. Why not you?
9. Moses for the Excedrin Headache Resource Center (Excedrin.com): Take two tablets and call me in the morning.
8. The dove for UPS.com: Guaranteed delivery in 40 days and 40 nights.
7. Adam and Eve for Dell: No Apples for us. We’ve learned the hard way.
6. Solomon for Microsoft: Don’t cut the baby in half.
5. Joseph for Nikon Coolpix: Only Nikon can capture the 36-bit color of my megapixel dreamcoat.
4. Methuselah for AARP.org: Life begins at 960.
3. John the Baptist for DunkinDonuts.com: You’ll be head over heels for our new Munchkin platter.
2. Pharaoh for Symantec: If only we’d had Norton AntiPlague 2002 in 2002…B.C.E.
1. Job for Nasdaq: ‘Nuff said.
That’s my story and I’m sticking to it! Have a great weekend people, and whatever you do, don’t forget to LAUGH IT UP! Peace I am outta here, Eucman!
DAILY QUOTES…Bureaucracy defends the status quo long past the time when the quo has lost its status. – Laurence J. Peter
G U A R A N T E D T O M A K E Y O U L A F F…. The psychology instructor had just finished a lecture on mental health and had proceeded to give an oral quiz to the freshman class. Speaking specifically about manic depression, the instructor asked, “How would you diagnose a patient who walks back and forth screaming at the top of his lungs one minute, then sits in a chair weeping uncontrollably the next?” A young man in the rear of the room raised his hand and answered, “A basketball coach? 😱😁😎
Thursday’s Movie Trivia of the day!‘ What movie is this quote from??? “Love of my life! Let down your lustrous locks!”
ANSWER: The 10th Kingdom! When Virginia is stuck in the Huntsman’s tree, after her hair has grown, Wolf’s only way up to rescue her is Rapunzel-style.
Friday’s Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from??? “With great power comes great responsibility.”
Thursday’s Quizzer is……. Use synonyms of the following phrases to decode popular movie titles.
1.) Arachnid Boy
2.) Melody and Words
3.) Parade of the Flightless Birds
4.) Has to Like Canines
5.) Male of the 12 Months
6.) Swashbucklers of the Tropical Sea
Answer: 1.) Spider Man
2.) Music and Lyrics
3.) March of the Penguins
4.) Must Love Dogs
5.) Man of the Year
6.) Pirates of the Caribbean
Friday’s Quizzer is…… In each group below, I have listed four (4) unrelated words. Your job is to try and find a word that can either precede or follow each word in each group.
1. picture, inner, top, test
Answer: picture TUBE, inner TUBE, TUBE top, test TUBE.
1. ankle, puppet, wind, away
2. draft, hall, belly, root
3. alphabet, bowl, spoon, kitchen
4. upright, wire, grand, tuner
LOOK for answers to today’s quizzlers in MONDAY’S Jokes, Quotes, Quizzlers & Teases! Like this newsletter? Want to receive it daily? Also, if you are on the list and do not want to continue to receive this email and would like your name removed from this distribution list, please send an email to the Eucman at Eucstraman@hotmail.com.https://dailyjokesquotesquizzlersandteases.wordpress.com/