WELCOME to Wednesday September 26, 2018.
A ghost’s favorite kind of music is Rhythm and Boos.
The Best way to find a screeching rock star is with a Heavy
Pop Music goes “Fizz-fizz, bubble-bubble!”
Sad landscapers listen to Blue Grass while they are working.
Chemists listen to acid rock.
Bungee jumpers listen to Big Band Music
Baseball players listen to Just the hits!
G U A R A N T E D T O M A K E Y O U L A F F….
One night as I prepared for bed, I rubbed my hands with petroleum jelly
Drying himself off, he went to the closet, selected a tie and put it on. “What are you doing?” I asked.
“Well” he replied, “if you are going to be formal. So am I.” 😐😱😁😎
Tuesday’s Movie Trivia of the day!‘ What movie is this quote from??? “Go ahead, make my day.”
ANSWER: Sudden Impact! This phrase is used by Harry Callahan, played by Clint Eastwood, as a gunman is holding a waitress hostage during a hold-up at a diner. Harry points his .44 Magnum in the gunman’s face and dares him to shoot, saying “Go ahead, make my day!” He uses the same phrase at the end of the movie, speaking to a man who is going to rape a woman. Clint Eastwood made many western movies. Following these, he made five “Dirty Harry” movies beginning in 1971 and moving into the early 80s. The movies were about a reckless cop in San Francisco, stopping at nothing to bring down criminals. With his .44 Magnum, he made his own kind of justice.
Wednesday’s Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from??? “He hates these cans, stay away from these cans.”
Tuesday’s Quizzer is…….
Eighth, _____, Height, Beau, Eulogy
Each of the words in List A includes the letter “e” blended with another letter or letters to make the sound of one of our five vowels.
Wednesday’s Quizzer is……
1. Jingly sound makers & accompanying sounds heard on the Seven Dwarfs commute
2. Corny phrase used by photographers & thin crisp wafers
3. Small spherical play toy & a letter propagated to many people threatening bad luck unless forwarded
4. Mayberry’s deputy sheriff & hollow round percussion instrument
5. A cheery, cheerful or joyous disposition & a unit of company stock
6. Long slender conifer leaf & message board continuous chain of postings
7. Kevin of “Six Degrees” trivia fame & chicken predecessors
8. Writing implement loaded with ink & bank employee that receives or pays out money
9. A paste made from ground goober peas & sweet spread prepared from Concord Grapes
LOOK for answers to today’s quizzlers in THURSDAY’S Jokes, Quotes, Quizzlers & Teases! Like this newsletter? Want to receive it daily? Also, if you are on the list and do not want to continue to receive this email and would like your name removed from this distribution list, please send an email to the Eucman at Eucstraman@hotmail.com.https://dailyjokesquotesquizzlersandteases.wordpress.com/
LINKS: http://www.slampi.org., http://www.hopeBUILD.org. www.GodLovesPraise.com. CHECK OUT MY BOOK online at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FF669PT/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1531337765&sr=1-1&keywords=The+Banquet+Servers+Hand+Guide#
Amazon.com: The Banquet Servers Hand Guide (Basic) eBook: Euclid Strayhorn: Kindle Store