1. Home Economics 304: Being Just Another Baby-Maker
2. English 202: A Painstaking Review of Every Mediocre Essay Published by The Bitter, Self-Obsessed Professor
3. Human Sexuality 303: Oedipus or Lolita: Men Can’t Ever Win
4. Astronomy 207: Advanced Analysis of 1000s of Photos of Nearly Identical Rocks from Remote Celestial Bodies
5. Psychology 1303: Creative Neurosurgery
6. Geology 101: A Rock is a Rock is a Rock: The Quarterback’s GPA-Booster
7. Theater 120: Adjusting Your Red Velvet Pants, Beret and Cape
8. Sociology 227: Field Research: Mating Patterns in the Coastal Saloon Ecosystem
9. Business 105: Big Pimpin’ – The Relative Non-Ease Thereof
10. Education 104: Clueless, Beleaguered TA’s and Absentee Star Professors on Book Tours in the Modern Educational System
11. Chemistry 102: From Rohypnol to GBH: Party Planning for Frat Boys
12. Law 160: Opening Wounds, Closing Cases: Inflicting Severe Emotional Trauma During Cross-Examination
13. American Studies 219: Tab ‘n’ Shasta: Deconstructing the Dream of the American Cola
and whatever you do, don’t forget to LAFF IT UP! Peace, I am outta here, Eucman!
“Scientists developed a robotic skin that can make stuffed animals appear to come to life. It’s being hailed as a breakthrough for people who like to scare small children.” -Conan O’Brien
“A high school student has developed an app that helps teens locate a welcoming group of kids in the lunchroom called ‘Sit With Us’ – or as bullies call it, ‘Victim Finder.'” -Seth Meyers
G U A R A N T E D T O M A K E Y O U L A F F….
When my wife got the delivery, she called me at work.
“Just where do you think you going?” she asked.
“What do you mean?” I said.
She read the card aloud as the florist had written it: “Thanks for putting up with me. So long.” 😱😁😎
Tuesday’s Movie Trivia of the day!‘ What movie is this quote from??? “Yes – it wasn’t logical.” “You were a TOMATO. A tomato doesn’t have logic! A tomato can’t move!”
ANSWER: Tootsie! In this scene out-of-work actor Michael Dorsey (Dustin Hoffman) is complaining to his agent George Fields (played by director Sydney Pollack) with the first line, that in a commercial, featuring him dressed up as a tomato, he was asked to do something that wasn’t logical. The agent explodes with the second. The movie title “Tootsie” was suggested by Dustin Hoffman. It was his mother’s nickname for him when he was a child. In the 1983 Academy Awards, Dustin Hoffman, Teri Garr, director Sydney Pollack, the screenplay writing, the title song, and the movie were all nominated for awards, but only Jessica Lange won an Oscar (for Best Actress in a Supporting Role).
Wednesday’s Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from???
“So far, it’s about 1.3 million dollars.”
Tuesday’s Quizzer is…….
With a twenty-five dollar rent,
Until you have all four of us,
Then an even return you’ll get.
One is next to Illinois,
And one borders Virginia.
One has no state name next to it,
The fourth’s near Pennsylvania
What are we?
LOOK for answers to today’s quizzlers in THURSDAY’S Jokes, Quotes, Quizzlers & Teases! Like this newsletter? Want to receive it daily? Also, if you are on the list and do not want to continue to receive this email and would like your name removed from this distribution list, please send an email to the Eucman at Eucstraman@hotmail.com.https://dailyjokesquotesquizzlersandteases.wordpress.com/
LINKS: http://www.slampi.org., http://www.hopeBUILD.org. www.GodLovesPraise.com. CHECK OUT MY BOOK online at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FF669PT/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1531337765&sr=1-1&keywords=The+Banquet+Servers+Hand+Guide#
Amazon.com: The Banquet Servers Hand Guide (Basic) eBook: Euclid Strayhorn: Kindle Store