will come together naturally.
2. When things aren’t going so well, take a break.
Everything will look different when you return.
3. Be sure to look at the big picture. Getting hung up on
the little pieces only leads to frustration.
4. Perseverance pays off. Every important puzzle went
together bit by bit, piece by piece.
5. When one spot stops working, move to another. But be
sure to come back later (see #4).
6. The creator of the puzzle gave you the picture as a
7. Variety is the spice of life. It’s the different colors
and patterns that make the puzzle interesting.
8. Working together with friends and family makes any task
9. Establish the border first. Boundaries give a sense of
security and order.
10. Don’t be afraid to try different combinations. Some
matches are surprising.
11. Take time often to celebrate your successes (even
12. Anything worth doing takes time and effort. A great
puzzle can’t be rushed.
Whatever you do, don’t forget to LAFF IT UP! Peace, I am outta here, Eucman!
― Alaric Hutchinson
G U A R A N T E D T O M A K E Y O U L A F F….
“What are they doing?” she asked the tour guide.
“Each year,” he replied with a grin, “the upperclassmen ask the freshmen how many
When they were out of earshot of the freshmen, the curious lady asked the guide: “So, what’s the answer?”
The guide replied: “One.” 😐😎
Thursday’s Movie Trivia of the day!‘ What movie is this quote from???
“He is a very willful boy.”
ANSWER: The Shining! In the events leading up to this scene, Jack Torrance (Jack Nicholson) has accepted the job of being the winter caretakerfor an isolated Colorado resort hotel, despite hearing a grisly story about a previous caretaker going stir crazy and killing his family. Jack, his wife Wendy (Shelley Duvall) and son Danny (Danny Lloyd) arrive at the Overlook hotel just as the staff is getting ready to leave. They are shown the kitchen by the resort’s chef Dick Hallorann (Scatman Crothers), who realizes
Friday’s Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from???
“Because they said I couldn’t have it.”
Thursday’s Quizzer is…….
1) ales in Madrid & to refuse javelins
2) sluggish crawl & insane jump
3) very warm poodle & selfish hoarder of specks
4) large cetacean & bundle of toupees
2) lazy creep & crazy leap
3) hot dog & dot hog
4) big whale & wig bale
LOOK for answers to today’s quizzlers in MONDAY’S Jokes, Quotes, Quizzlers & Teases! Like this newsletter? Want to receive it daily? Also, if you are on the list and do not want to continue to receive this email and would like your name removed from this distribution list, please send an email to the Eucman at Eucstraman@hotmail.com.https://dailyjokesquotesquizzlersandteases.wordpress.com/
LINKS: http://www.slampi.org., http://www.hopeBUILD.org. www.GodLovesPraise.com. CHECK OUT MY BOOK online at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FF669PT/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1531337765&sr=1-1&keywords=The+Banquet+Servers+Hand+Guide#
Amazon.com: The Banquet Servers Hand Guide (Basic) eBook: Euclid Strayhorn: Kindle Store