WELCOME to Friday December 7, 2018.
Remember Life’s “Laws”
1. The most common elements in the universe are hydrogen
2. If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you.
3. Money can’t buy happiness but it sure makes misery
easier to live with.
4. Deja moo: The feeling that you’ve heard this bull
5. Psychiatrists say that 1 of 4 people is mentally ill.
Check three friends. If they’re okay, you’re it.
6. Nothing in the known universe travels faster than a bad
7. It has recently been discovered that research causes
cancer in rats.
8. The trouble with doing something right the first time
is that nobody appreciates how difficult it was.
9. It may be your sole purpose in life is simply to serve
as a warning to others.
10. The average woman would rather have beauty than brains
because the average man can see better than he can
That’s my story and I’m sticking to it! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND PEOPLE! Whatever you do, don’t forget to LAFF IT UP! Peace, I am outta here, Eucman!
And keep a sense of humor. It doesn’t mean you have to tell jokes. If you can’t think of anything else, when you’re my age, take off your clothes and walk in front of a mirror. I guarantee you’ll get a laugh. — Art Linkletter
– Yelling at me for barking. I am a dog
– Taking me for a walk then not letting me check stuff
out. Exactly whose walk is this anyway?
– Any trick balancing food on my nose.
– Yelling at me for rubbing myself on your carpet. Why did
you buy carpet?
– Getting upset when I sniff your guests. Sorry but I
haven’t quite mastered the handshake thing yet.
– Any haircut that involves bows or ribbons. Now you know
why we chew your stuff up when you are not home.
– Taking me to the vet for “The big snip”, then acting
surprised when I freak out every time we go back.
– Doggie Sweaters.
– The sleight of hand, fake fetch throws. You fooled a
dog! What a proud moment for the top of the food chain.
In this scene, death row prisoner John Coffey (Michael Clarke Duncan) watches a jailhouse mouse go to and roll back a spool to fellow death row prisoner Eduard “Del” Delacroix (Michael Jeter) in his jail cell and says line one. Delacroix replies with line two. In a later scene, mean-spirited guard Percy Wetmore (Doug Hutchison) deliberately stomps on and kills this mouse, but Coffey’s magical powers bring the mouse back to life. “The Green Mile” tells the story of Depression-era death row prison guard Paul Edgecomb (Tom Hanks) and huge prisoner Coffey, who is accused of murdering two little girls (he is later seen by the guards to be innocent).
“All right, let’s get back to the pier.”
2. Cheat -> Heat
3. Chill -> Hill
4. Climb -> Limb
5. Cable -> Able
6. Caged -> Aged
7. Cease -> Ease
8. Clean -> Lean
First names: David, Joanne, Richard, Xavier, Yvette
Last names: Bridge, Hall, Rade, Richburgh, Sands
Ages: 22, 24, 26, 29, 33
Color-codes: Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange
Round Eliminated: Logic, Rebus, Maths, Face-off, Winner
Round 1 (LOGIC): This round was straight forward for Xavier, Miss Bridge and the player aged 29. The green player and the player aged 26 did not find this round as easy. It was a close call but in the end, the yellow player was eliminated.
Round 2 (REBUS): This round was slightly harder, however it was a walk in the park for Richard, who came in first place for this round. Yvette, Mr Rade and the red player did not find this round as easy. However, after she realised what she was doing wrong, The 22-year-old quickly took second place. Now it was just up to Xavier and the 29-year-old, however it was all over for Mr Rade.
Round 3 (MATHEMATICS): Once again, the difficulty level increases as the remaining three players try their math skills. No-one seemed to do particularly well here. The first place finisher was Miss Bridge. The battle for a spot in the Face-off was between Xavier and the green player. He put everything he knew into this round, however it wasn’t enough to save Mr Hall, our unfortunate 33-year-old.
Face-off: Two players remain with the same goal: to become the very first winner of “Radical Rush”. The 22-year-old and Mr Richburgh must race each-other in a maze. Whoever reaches the end first, wins the game. It was a race too close to call, however the red player was fast enough to steal victory from the very unfortunate orange player.