* One woman said to another, “Aren’t you wearing your
wedding ring on the wrong finger?” The other replied,
“Well, yes, but I married the wrong man.”
* Getting married is very much like going out to a
restaurant with friends. You order what you want, then
when you see what the other fellow has, you wish you
had ordered that.
* Marriage is an institution in which a man loses his
bachelor’s degree and the woman gets her master’s.
* Young Son: Is it true, Dad, I heard that in some parts
of Africa a man doesn’t know his wife until he marries
her? Dad: That happens in most countries, son.
* A man once said, “I never knew what real happiness was
until I got married; and then it was too late.”
* A man took out a classified ad saying “Wife wanted”. The
next day he received a hundred responses saying “You can
* Some men define marriage as a very expensive way to get
your laundry done free.
* And some learn that the most effective way to remember
your wife’s birthday is to forget it once.
* When a man opens the door of his car for his wife, you
know that either the wife is new – or the car is.
* Husband: “You know, I was a fool when I married you.”
Wife: “Yes, dear, but I was in love and didn’t care!”
“There’s a new workout where people crawl like a baby. It’s a new thing, because
“Apple’s top designer has created a special Christmas tree that does not feature
A man tell his friend, “I went to my doctor to see if he could help me give up smoking.” “What did he say?”
“He suggested that every time I felt like a smoke I should reach for a bar of chocolate.” “Did that do any good?”
“No, I can’t get the chocolate to light.” 😳
Answer: The Breakfast Club! The character of John Bender is played by Judd Nelson. He depicts a rebellious high school student, and he says this to his school principal in this 1985 film. The film is about five high school students who have to serve Saturday detention together. The teens are all from different walks of life, but during the course of the film, they find that they have more in common than they think.
“I’m gonna eat your brains and gain your knowledge.”
When you behead a word, you remove the first letter and still have a valid word. You will be given clues for the two words, longer word first.
Answer: The words are Start and Tart.
1. Time past -> Leave
2. Street -> Event location
3. Ends “Our Father” -> Fathers
4. Shared an opinion -> Excessive desire for something
5. Misuses; harms -> Multi-passenger vehicles
6. Pursue lofty goal -> Pointed tower top
7. Sum total -> Climb on
8. Stay away from -> A gap; empty
2. Avenue -> Venue
3. Amen -> Men
4. Agreed -> Greed
5. Abuses -> Buses
6. Aspire -> Spire
7. Amount -> Mount
8. Avoid -> Void
You will be given two definitions, one for a word starting with “re”, and one for the
Example: vehicle wheel / cease employment
Answer: tire / retire
1. newspaper employee / hotel employee
2. one who belongs / bring past event to mind
3. unit of money / not long ago
4. money for the poor / kingdoms
5. income / event location
6. couple / fix
7. arrived at / felt long-term pain
8. at ease / cause sharp pain