Ways to identify where a driver is from……
1. One hand on wheel, one hand on horn: Chicago.
2. One hand on wheel, one finger out window: New York.
3. One hand on wheel, one finger out window, cutting across all lanes of traffic: New Jersey.
4. One hand on wheel, one hand on newspaper, foot solidly on accelerator: Boston.
5. One hand on wheel, one hand on nonfat double decaf cappuccino, cradling cell phone, brick on accelerator, with gun in lap: Los Angeles.
6. Two hands gripping wheel, blue hair barely visible above windshield, driving 35 on the Interstate in the left lane with the left blinker on: Florida.
7. Both hands in air, gesturing, both feet on accelerator, head turned to talk to someone in back seat: Italy.
8. One hand on latte, one knee on wheel, cradling cell phone, foot on brake, mind on radio game: Seattle.
9. One hand on wheel, one hand on hunting rifle, alternating between both feet being on the accelerator and both feet on brake, throwing McDonald’s bag out the window: Texas.
10. Four-wheel drive pick-up truck, shotgun mounted in rear window, beer cans on floor, squirrel tails attached to antenna: West Virginia.
Now I haven’t Figured out St. Louis drivers yet, with the way our past and present sports teams are playing,
Guaranteed to Roll Your Eyes…
divorce court judge said, “and I’ve decided to give your
wife $775 a week.”
“That’s very generous, your honor,” the husband said. “And
every now and then I’ll try to send her a few bucks myself.” 😱😎
Wednesday’s Movie Trivia of the day!‘ What movie is this quote from???
Thursday’s Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from??? “How’s the Italian food in this restaurant?” “Good. Try the veal — it’s the best in the city.”
Wednesday’s Quizzler is……Dave, John, Cara, Robbie, and Kate are five budding inventors. Their newest inventions? Each has combined a popular ingredient with a drink! Figure out who’s who, what their “mix” is, and when they each invented their product.
1. The five inventors are Dave, Ms. Roberts, the “Potato Man”, the July inventor, and the one who added an ingredient to lemonade.
2. No one’s first name is similar to their last name.
3. Kate made a peanut smoothie.
4. Winter in the Northern Hemisphere seemed to be a “hot” invention time – both John and Cara concocted something then!
5. Marshmallows were incorporated into Kay’s creation. Chocolate was in Davidson’s.
6. Banana Vodka was a spur of the moment brainstorm.
7. April just happened to be “chocolate season”, at least for Robbie.
8. Believe it or not, potato cocktails were very popular in January!
John Cora, Potato Cocktail, January
Cara Roberts, Banana Vodka, February
Robbie Davidson, Chocolate Lemonade, April
Kate Johnson, Peanut Smoothie, July
Thursday’s Quizzler is…….
1. It’s a bird! It’s a plane! It’s a…
B _ _ _ _ _ N
2. Body modification.
T _ _ _ _ O
3. A Group of people.
C _ _ _ _ _ _ _ E
4. Acuteness or acumen.
K _ _ _ _ _ _ S
5. Kangaroos, dingos, and kookaburras!
C _ _ _ E
RECOMMENDED WEBSITE LINKS:
Amazon.com: The Banquet Servers Hand Guide (Basic) eBook: Euclid Strayhorn: Kindle Store. http://www.amazon.com