* Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, teach him to use the Net and he won’t bother you for weeks.
where they have no account.” -Oscar Wilde
Guaranteed to Roll Your Eyes…
to play golf. Finally, one morning he relented and off they
go. First hole: Par 3, 179 yards, very pretty. The husband
steps up first and says, “Now watch me, and do the same
thing.” He hits a beautiful shot, lands on the green with
about 30 feet to the cup.
The wife steps up, drills it, hooks it, and it ricochets off
a tree, bounces off a rock and rolls up onto the green and
drops into the cup. The husband looks at this, and says, “OK,
now you know how to play, let’s go home.” 😳
Friday’s Movie Trivia of the day!‘ What movie is this quote from???
Spoken by the inimitable Melvin, played by Jack Nicholson, a famous writer suffering from an obsessive compulsive disorder, to Carol, a waitress, played by Helen Hunt, in that brilliantly entertaining movie. “As Good As It Gets” is a love story between two emotionally bruised people who find each other. These words are from one of the moving scenes where Melvin is trying to express to Carol the effect she has upon him.
Monday’s Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from??? “Christmas. Christmas dinner. Dinner means death. Death means carnage! Christmas means carnage! Christmas means carnage!”
Friday’s Quizzler is……
Your father has it but your mother uses it.
Nuns do not need it.
Arnold Schwarzenegger has a big one,
Michael J. Fox’s is quite small.
What is it?
Monday’s Quizzler is…….
Can you determine the color of the suit, the color and pattern of the tie, and the weather prediction for each forecaster?
1. The forecaster who wore a black suit did not predict snow or rain.
2. Many viewers called in to comment on the whimsically printed tan tie and brown suit combination.
3. The five forecasters were: Matt, the woman who predicted high winds, the person in a black suit, the man with a striped tie, and the woman in an olive suit.
4. A solid white tie was chosen to represent the snowy forecast that day.
5. John’s orange tie was hated by his wife.
6. Sarah had a teal colored tie which was not floral.
7. Tim predicted sun and did not wear brown or black.
8. The man who predicted rain did not wear a striped tie.
9. The blue suit was worn by a man.
RECOMMENDED WEBSITE LINKS:
Amazon.com: The Banquet Servers Hand Guide (Basic) eBook: Euclid Strayhorn: Kindle Store. http://www.amazon.com