* Whether a man winds up with a nest egg, or a goose egg,
depends a lot on the kind of chick he marries.
* Trouble in marriage often starts when a man gets so busy
earnin’ his salt, that he forgets his sugar.
* Too many couples marry for better, or for worse, but not
* When a man marries a woman, they become one; but the
trouble starts when they try to decide which one.
* On anniversaries, the wise husband always forgets the
past – but never the present.
* The bonds of matrimony are a good investment, only when
the interest is kept up.
* Many girls like to marry a military man – he can cook,
sew, and make beds, and is in good health, and he’s already
used to taking orders.
* Eventually you will reach a point when you stop lying
about your age, and start bragging about it.
* The older we get, the fewer things seem worth waiting in
* When you are dissatisfied and would like to go back to
your youth, remember about Algebra.
* I don’t know how I got over the hill without getting to
* Ah, being young is beautiful, but being old is
* Old age is when former classmates are so gray and
wrinkled and bald, they don’t recognize you.
* If you don’t learn to laugh at trouble, you won’t have
anything to laugh at when you are old.
Guaranteed to Roll Your Eyes…
a patrolman signaled a car to pull over to the curb.
When the driver asked why he had been stopped, the officer
pointed to the big dog sitting on the seat beside him.
“Does your dog have a license?” he asked.
“Oh, no,” the man said, “He doesn’t need one; I always do
the driving.” 😱😐
Wednesday’s Movie Trivia of the day!‘ What movie is this quote from???
Jerry Mulligan is a character from the film “An American in Paris.” Louis Renault is another character from “Casablanca.” Philip Marlowe is a character in the movie “The Big Sleep.” This scene occurs in “Casablanca” where Rick, played by Humphrey Bogart, is trying to explain to a friend how Ilsa, played by Ingrid Bergman, tugs at his heart strings. “Casablanca” is a bitter sweet love story, set in World War II, between Rick, a bar owner, and Ilsa, a married woman, who decides ultimately to stay with her husband, a resistance fighter, who is injured and being sought by the axis powers.
Thursday’s Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from??? “Absolutely not! I’m a businessman. I love money, I love power, I love capitalism. I do not now and never will love children.”
It is a portable arcade. A hand-held amusement resource with no cartridges or batteries. Access games of speed, dexterity, memory, cunning. Produce magical effects or construct lofty towers. Some games can increase your income.
Thursday’s Quizzler is…….
Example: Begin -> Sour, acidic
Answer: The words are Start and Tart.
1. Wear away -> Travelled on an animal
2. Fill with joy -> Not on time; dead
3. Each; all -> To a high degree
4. Something that happens -> To let off pressure
5. Large property with a house -> Declare; say
6. Come out from -> To combine; unite
7. Feeling; passion -> Movement
8. Same in ability; fairness -> Trait; character
LOOK for answers to today’s quizzlers in FRIDAYS, Jokes, Quotes, Quizzlers & Teases!Like this newsletter? Want to receive it daily? Also, if you are on the list and do not want to continue to receive this email and would like your name removed from this distribution list, please send an email to the Eucman at Eucstraman@hotmail.com.https://dailyjokesquotesquizzlersandteases.wordpress.com/
RECOMMENDED WEBSITE LINKS:
Amazon.com: The Banquet Servers Hand Guide (Basic) eBook: Euclid Strayhorn: Kindle Store. http://www.amazon.com