WELCOME to Wednesday April 24, 2019
As I Mature…
I’ve learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in.
I’ve learned that no matter how much I care, some people just aren’t worth it.
I’ve learned that it takes years to build up trust, and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.
I’ve learned that you can keep vomiting, long after you think you’re finished.
I’ve learned that you can’t cry underwater.
I’ve learned that suspenders work better on round then belts..
I’ve learned that it’s not only men that have to trim their beards and mustaches…
I’ve learned that Fruit of the Looms does indeed make a size 60 inch pairs of drawers…
I’ve learned that birds don’t fall out of trees when they are asleep…
I’ve learned that we are responsible for what we do, unless we are celebrities.
I’ve learned that regardless of how hot and steamy a relationship is at first, the passion fades, and there had better be a lot of money to take its place!
I’ve learned that people will talk to you and look you right in your eyes and never tell you that your zipper is down.
I’ve learned that women who have a dishwasher will always want you to wash the your dish before you put it into the dishwasher.
I’ve learned that when you get older passed gas always brings along some friends to hang out.
I’ve learned that 99% of the time when something isn’t working in your house, one of your kids done it.
I’ve learned that the people you care most about in life are taken from you too soon, and all the less important ones just never go away.
That’s my story and I’m sticking to it! Have a wonderful Wednesday people and whatever you do, don’t forget to LAFF IT UP! Peace, I am outta here, Eucman!
“A Vatican cardinal said Jesus was the original tweeter. I don’t know how popular he was. He only had 12 followers.” -Conan O’Brien
Guaranteed to Roll Your Eyes….
The pastor of a Baptist church had called all of the little children to the front of the
He said, “Today is Easter and you all look so handsome and beautiful. Today we’re goingto talk about the resurrection. Does anyone know what the resurrection is?”
One little boy raised his hand, and the pastor said, “Please tell us what the resurrection is.”
The boy, proud that he knew the answer, said in a clear loud voice, “When you get onelasting more than four hours, you gotta call a doctor!” 😱😳
Wednesday’s Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from???“Roads? Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.”
Tuesday’s Quizzler is….
1. The driver has never been drawn to landscapes and the teacher paints with either acrylic or oils. Ms. Efferman is currently focusing on either children or fish. The oil painter is either the bartender or the driver.
2. Billy paints with either acrylic or watercolors. The surname of the driver is either Cheek or Adams. Callie is either Ms. Adams or Ms. Devlin. Donnie uses either acrylic or oil paint. The oil painter is focused on either dancers or landscapes.
3. The water colorist is either the banquet server or the teacher. The one working with pen and ink is neither Allie nor Effie. The acrylic painter is not focusing on landscapes or dancers. Neither acrylic nor watercolor is used to portray children.
4. Ms. Adams is either the bartender or cashier. Allie either uses pen and ink or is focusing on children. Either Allie or Billy is the banquet server. Ms. Adams’ work portrays either dancers or fish.
6. Effie and the acrylic painter shared a pizza, Ms. Cheek had a salad, while the banquet server and the nest aficionado both had the soup of the day.
Callie-Devlin-Pen and Ink-Nests-Cashier
Wednesday’s Quizzler is…….
1. Rode – Can
2. Font – Farce
3. Tory – Stale
4. Dire – Cash
5. Self – Shill
LOOK for answers to today’s quizzlers in THURSDAYS, Jokes, Quotes, Quizzlers & Teases! Like this newsletter? Want to receive it daily? Also, if you are on the list and do not want to continue to receive this email and would like your name removed from this distribution list, please send an email to the Eucman at Eucstraman@hotmail.com.https://dailyjokesquotesquizzlersandteases.wordpress.com/
RECOMMENDED WEBSITE LINKS:
http://www.slampi.org, http://www.hopeBUILD.org, http://www.GodLovesPraise.com, https://elisabethluxe.com, http://www.themuscleministry.com, CHECK OUT MY BOOK online at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FF669PT/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1531337765&sr=1-1&keywords=The+Banquet+Servers+Hand+Guide#, Amazon.com: The Banquet Servers Hand Guide (Basic) eBook: Euclid Strayhorn: Kindle Store. http://www.amazon.com