WELCOME to Tuesday June 18, 2019
“There is a new version of the Bible that has updated language that’s coming out.
Part of my job as a 911 dispatcher is to interrogate callers who are in various states of panic so I can send the appropriate emergency equipment. One day a woman called to say that a family member had fallen and needed to go to a hospital. After finding out where she lived and assuring her that the paramedics would arrive shortly, I asked her, “Do you know what caused the fall?”
“No,” the woman nervously replied. “What?” 😱😳
Monday’s Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from??? “Well, the truth of the matter is, I don’t report to a Commissioner. I report to a committee. Some of whom are are appointed, some elected, and the rest co-opted on a bi-annual basis. It’s a quorum, so to speak.”
Tuesday’s Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from??? “You know, I have this crazy philosophy that your grades should represent your grasp of the material and not your negotiating skills, which are amazing, by the way.”
Monday’s Quizzler is….
Though to water I’ve been compared.
You may also find a twinkle
When through my pane you stare.
When of wind I am the calm
The center holding still.
When of you, a different part
My bottom lid, my sill.
You may look into me
only to see through.
You may indeed look out of me
Through my frame of varied hue.
The riddle in three parts
as letters in my name.
The riddle shows you who I am
But tell me just the same.
Who am I?
Answer: An eye.
Tuesday’s Quizzler is…….
Five People went to the pet shop on different days of the week. They each bought a different breed of dog and a different color dog bowl for them. There are three girls and two guys.
Girl’s Names: Ashley, Camile, and Jenny
Guy’s Names: Andrew and Brandon
Last Names: Anderson, White, Miller, Green, and Smith
Dog Breeds: St. Bernard, Pug, Golden Retriever, Australian Shepherd, and Bulldog
Bowl Colors: Pink, Purple, Green, Blue, and Yellow
Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday
1. No one’s first name starts with the same letter as their last name or the first letter of the breed of dog they bought.
2. Andrew’s last name is Green, but it’s not his favorite color, nor is it the color of his bowl.
3. The order in which they bought their dogs are as follows: The guy whose bowl is yellow, the one who bought the St. Bernard, the girl whose last name is White, the person with the pink bowl, and Brandon.
4. Camile bought her dog before Ashley (who has a blue bowl) but after the person with the yellow bowl.
5. Jenny and Camile both hate the color green and they spent all day at the park together on Wednesday.
6. The girl whose last name is Miller and the girl whose last name is Smith are, in some order, the one who bought the Australian Shepherd, and the one who bought their dog on Tuesday.
7. Each of the guys bought one of the two small dogs.
8. The girl whose last name is Miller bought her dog after the girl who bought the purple bowl.
LOOK for answers to today’s quizzlers in WEDNESDAYS, Jokes, Quotes, Quizzlers & Teases! Like this newsletter? Want to receive it daily? Also, if you are on the list and do not want to continue to receive this email and would like your name removed from this distribution list, please send an email to the Eucman at Eucstraman@hotmail.com.https://dailyjokesquotesquizzlersandteases.wordpress.com/
RECOMMENDED WEBSITE LINKS:
CHECK OUT MY BOOK online at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FF669PT/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1531337765&sr=1-1&keywords=The+Banquet+Servers+Hand+Guide#, Amazon.com: The Banquet Servers Hand Guide (Basic) eBook: Euclid Strayhorn: Kindle Store. http://www.amazon.com