“On the way.” – Still in bed.
“A new study from the University of Sussex found that horses can recognize human
“A recent study shows that standing at work for long periods of time is bad for you,
“I don’t know,” replied the other. “Maybe we’re not throwing the dog high enough.”😳😱😎
Thursday’s Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from??? “…Chief, you’re about as big as a […] mountain!”
Answer: One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest
“One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest” (1975) is a movie based on the 1962 novel of the same name by Ken Kesey. Both book and movie were critically acclaimed with the movie one of only three movies in the twentieth century to have won the Academy Award Big Five (Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Director, Best Movie and Best Screenplay). Whilst the themes remain similar between book and movie, there are some important differences. In the book Chief Bromden is the narrator who watches the antics of Randle McMurphey’s battles against the orderliness and authority of Nurse Ratched, whereas in the movie, Chief Bromden is a secondary (but still important character), who is presumed to be mute and deaf. So when the Chief speaks two-thirds into the movie (“Hmmm, Juicy Fruit”) we the audience are taken by surprise.
Friday’s Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from??? “It came to me. My own. My love. My own. My precious.”
Thursday’s Quizzler is….
Friday’s Quizzler is…….
1) The attorney was very happy. Not only had he just become a (7) in the firm, but his wife had just told him that he would be a (6) in a few months.
2) The (7) rode swiftly to fight the fire breathing (6).
3) He read in the ancient (4) that a (5) would strike the earth in ten years.
4) I heard the foreman (6) “look out (5)!”
5) The gambler was able to (6) that his opponent was only holding a (5).
6) The Great (6) was not in 1812. You are in (5).
7) In that (6) lies a hero who lost his life to an archer’s (5).
8) A (4) began to form between them when he started to (5) with others.
9) It appeared that the (5) had eaten the young man. All that could be found was the (4) he had worn to the fraternity party.
10) Some people regarded yesterday’s event as being (7). There were rumors that the priest had been paid to (6) the historic site.
LOOK for answers to today’s quizzlers in MONDAYS, Jokes, Quotes, Quizzlers & Teases! Like this newsletter? Want to receive it daily? Also, if you are on the list and do not want to continue to receive this email and would like your name removed from this distribution list, please send an email to the Eucman at Eucstraman@hotmail.com.https://dailyjokesquotesquizzlersandteases.wordpress.com/
RECOMMENDED WEBSITE LINKS:
CHECK OUT MY BOOK online at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FF669PT/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1531337765&sr=1-1&keywords=The+Banquet+Servers+Hand+Guide#, Amazon.com: The Banquet Servers Hand Guide (Basic) eBook: Euclid Strayhorn: Kindle Store. http://www.amazon.com