8. Ever notice that anyone going slower than you is an idiot, but anyone going faster is a maniac?
“In the end, everything is a gag.” – Charlie Chaplin
on his knee.” –Bill Bryson
the apprehensive young man and said, “Put down ‘yes.'” 😳
Wednesday’s Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from??? “Miss Jean Louise, stand up. Your father’s passing.”
Answer: To Kill A Mockingbird (1962)
In “To Kill A Mockingbird”, Jean Louise’s father Atticus Finch is a lawyer who defends a black man wrongly accused of rape. As Mr Finch leaves the courtroom after losing the case, Reverend Sykes in the audience prompts Jean Louise (Scout) to stand up as a mark of respect for her father who did his best to see that justice prevailed.
Thursday’s Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from??? “It’s not the years, honey. It’s the mileage.”
TODAYS MOVIE DIVA AWARD GOES TO MS. KIM HILLYARD, NICE SOLVING WORK KIM! 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙇♀️
Wednesday’s Quizzler is….
the head of a lamb
the middle of a pig
the hind of a buffalo
and the tail of a dragon?😁😎
Answer: A lion, king of the jungle! (the head of a Lamb, the middle of a pIg, the hind of a buffalO and the tail of a dragoN)
Thursday’s Quizzler is…….
1) a baked food made from flour (5 letters) & (delete 3rd letter) a thin metal nail with a small indented head
2) of or relating to groups of people with common characteristics and customs (6 letters) & (delete 4th letter) the discipline dealing with what is good and bad and with moral duty and obligation
3) very small in size or amount (5 letters) & (delete 5th letter) to examine or look over carefully
4) the raised line that winds around a screw (6 letters) & (delete 2nd letter) to step or walk on or over
LOOK for answers to today’s quizzlers in FRIDAYS, Jokes, Quotes, Quizzlers & Teases! Like this newsletter? Want to receive it daily? Also, if you are on the list and do not want to continue to receive this email and would like your name removed from this distribution list, please send an email to the Eucman at Eucstraman@hotmail.com.https://dailyjokesquotesquizzlersandteases.wordpress.com/
RECOMMENDED WEBSITE LINKS:
http://www.slampi.org, http://www.hopeBUILD.org, http://www.GodLovesPraise.com, https://elisabethluxe.com, http://www.themuscleministry.com.
CHECK OUT MY BOOK online at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FF669PT/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1531337765&sr=1-1&keywords=The+Banquet+Servers+Hand+Guide#, Amazon.com: The Banquet Servers Hand Guide (Basic) eBook: Euclid Strayhorn: Kindle Store. http://www.amazon.com