“Illegal aliens have always been a problem in the United
An office technician got a call from a computer user. The user told the tech that her
Thursday’s Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from??? “It’s not the years, honey. It’s the mileage.”
Answer: Raiders of the Lost Ark!
“Raiders of the Lost Ark”, released in 1981, was the first film in the “Indiana Jones” franchise. Set in 1936, Harrison Ford played Dr. Jones, an archeologist hired to find the Ark of the Covenant before it ended up in the hands of the Nazis. When his love interest Marion Ravenwood says, “You’re not the man I knew ten years ago”, Indiana Jones responds as only Indiana Jones can. “Raiders of the Lost Ark” was a huge commercial and critical success. It was the highest grossing film of 1981, and went on to win 5 Academy Awards.
Friday’s Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from??? “Open the pod bay doors, HAL.” “I’m sorry, Dave. I’m afraid I can’t do that.”
Thursday’s Quizzler is….
1) a baked food made from flour (5 letters) & (delete 3rd letter) a thin metal nail with a small indented head
2) of or relating to groups of people with common characteristics and customs (6 letters) & (delete 4th letter) the discipline dealing with what is good and bad and with moral duty and obligation
3) very small in size or amount (5 letters) & (delete 5th letter) to examine or look over carefully
4) the raised line that winds around a screw (6 letters) & (delete 2nd letter) to step or walk on or over
Answer: 1) bread & brad
2) ethnic & ethic
3) scant & scan
4) thread & tread
Friday’s Quizzler is…….
1. The five parents were: the one who took the children bowling, the one who rented “Antz”, Katie’s parent, Mr. Bidwell and Mrs. Molinari.
2. The parent who rented “Finding Nemo” didn’t take the kids bowling and isn’t related to Katie.
3. Neither Mrs. Parker nor the parent who took the kids to miniature golf rented “Ice Age”.
4. The children went roller skating the day before they saw “Monster’s Inc.”, which was the day before Mr. Sandoval entertained them.
5. The parent who took the kids skating didn’t rent “Antz”.
6. Mr. Sandoval wasn’t the parent who rented “Finding Nemo” (which the children watched Thursday).
7. Mrs. Lee is Derek’s mother.
8. Linda’s parent, who isn’t Mrs. Molinari and who didn’t rent “Antz”, entertained the kids on Friday.
9. Ryan’s parent took care of the children the day after the parent who took the kids swimming.
LOOK for answers to today’s quizzlers in MONDAYS, Jokes, Quotes, Quizzlers & Teases! Like this newsletter? Want to receive it daily? Also, if you are on the list and do not want to continue to receive this email and would like your name removed from this distribution list, please send an email to the Eucman at Eucstraman@hotmail.com.https://dailyjokesquotesquizzlersandteases.wordpress.com/
RECOMMENDED WEBSITE LINKS:
CHECK OUT MY BOOK online at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FF669PT/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1531337765&sr=1-1&keywords=The+Banquet+Servers+Hand+Guide#, Amazon.com: The Banquet Servers Hand Guide (Basic) eBook: Euclid Strayhorn: Kindle Store. http://www.amazon.com