“Human history becomes more and more a race between
Friday’s Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from??? “Open the pod bay doors, HAL.” “I’m sorry, Dave. I’m afraid I can’t do that.”
Answer: 2001: A Space Odyssey
This was a visually spectacular movie (remember this was the sixties) known for its minimalist dialogue, its lack of stars and a classical music score. In 2010, it was named the greatest film of all time by one leading video movie journal.
Monday’s Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from??? “Somebody poisoned the waterhole.”
Friday’s Quizzler is….
1. The five parents were: the one who took the children bowling, the one who rented “Antz”, Katie’s parent, Mr. Bidwell and Mrs. Molinari.
2. The parent who rented “Finding Nemo” didn’t take the kids bowling and isn’t related to Katie.
3. Neither Mrs. Parker nor the parent who took the kids to miniature golf rented “Ice Age”.
4. The children went roller skating the day before they saw “Monster’s Inc.”, which was the day before Mr. Sandoval entertained them.
5. The parent who took the kids skating didn’t rent “Antz”.
6. Mr. Sandoval wasn’t the parent who rented “Finding Nemo” (which the children watched Thursday).
7. Mrs. Lee is Derek’s mother.
8. Linda’s parent, who isn’t Mrs. Molinari and who didn’t rent “Antz”, entertained the kids on Friday.
9. Ryan’s parent took care of the children the day after the parent who took the kids swimming.
Answer: Monday, Mrs. Parker, Katie, Skating, Mulan
Tuesday, Mrs. Lee, Derek, Bowling, Monster’s Inc.
Wednesday, Mr. Sandoval, Bruce, Swimming, Antz
Thursday, Mrs. Molinari, Ryan, Golf, Finding Nemo
Friday, Mr. Bidwell, Linda, horseback riding, Ice Age
Finding Nemo is on Thursday (6). Thus, Mr. Sandoval didn’t entertain the kids on Friday (4). Nor did he entertain on Monday or Tuesday (4) or Thursday (6), so he entertained on Wednesday. The kids went skating on Monday and saw Monster’s Inc on Tuesday (4). Linda’s parent entertained the kids on Friday (8). They didn’t see Antz on Monday (5) or Friday (8), so they saw it on Wednesday. Mrs. Lee is Derek’s mom (7) and must be mentioned in clue 1. Since Mr. Sandoval rented Antz, then Mrs. Lee had to take the kids bowling. Since we know either the kids name, parents name or outing for Monday, Wednesday and Friday, Mrs. Lee is either Tuesday or Thursday. Since Finding Nemo is Thursday (6), then Mrs. Lee is on Tuesday (2). Linda’s parent has to be mentioned in clue 1 and is either Mrs. Molinari or Mr. Bidwell. It is Mr. Bidwell (8). Thursday’s parent is also mentioned in clue 1. He or she is not Katie’s parent (2), therefore has to be Mrs. Molinari. By elimination, Mrs. Parker is on Monday. By elimination from clue 1, Katie is Mrs. Parker child. Ice age was rented on Friday (3) and by elimination Mulan was rented on Monday. The kids went swimming on Wednesday and Ryan was on Thursday (9). By elimination, Bruce was on Wednesday. The kids played golf on Thursday (3) and went horseback riding on Friday.
Monday’s Quizzler is…….
1. East – Up
2. West – Oak
3. Blog – Ranch
4. Over – Plaint
5. Outage – Ranger
LOOK for answers to today’s quizzlers in TUESDAYS, Jokes, Quotes, Quizzlers & Teases! Like this newsletter? Want to receive it daily? Also, if you are on the list and do not want to continue to receive this email and would like your name removed from this distribution list, please send an email to the Eucman at Eucstraman@hotmail.com.https://dailyjokesquotesquizzlersandteases.wordpress.com/
RECOMMENDED WEBSITE LINKS:
http://www.slampi.org, http://www.hopeBUILD.org, http://www.GodLovesPraise.com, https://elisabethluxe.com, http://www.themuscleministry.com.
CHECK OUT MY BOOK online at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FF669PT/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1531337765&sr=1-1&keywords=The+Banquet+Servers+Hand+Guide#, Amazon.com: The Banquet Servers Hand Guide (Basic) eBook: Euclid Strayhorn: Kindle Store. http://www.amazon.com