Well there you have it, now I want you to know that you all look great, the check is in the mail and that’s my story and I’m sticking to it! Have a great Thursday people & whatever you do,don’t forget to LAFF IT UP! Peace, I am outta here, Eucman!
“Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.” – Steven Wright
– Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
– Douglas Adams
Dad is from the old school, where you keep your money under the mattress—only he kept his in the underwear drawer. One day I bought my dad an unusual personal safe—a can of spray paint with a false bottom—so he could keep his money in the workshop. Later I asked Mom if he was using it. “Oh, yes,” she replied, “he put his money in it the same day.” “No burglar would think to look on the work shelf!” I gloated. “They won’t have to,” my mom replied. “He keeps the paint can in his underwear drawer.” 😱😁😎
Wednesday’s Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from??? “This is called farming! You kids are gonna grow all kinds of plants! Vegetable plants, pizza plants.”
Answer: WALL-E! “WALL-E” was released in 2008. It is about a little robot who is left on a wasted planet, but finds himself on a space adventure. He is voiced by Ben Burtt. The quote is spoken by the Captain of the Axiom. This is near the very end of the movie, when they are finally able to return to Earth. The children have never seen Earth, and the captain is telling them about earth life.
Thursday’s Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from???“My master made me this collar, so I may talk. Squirrel!”
Wednesday’s Quizzler is….
What was Susan making?
Answer: A shopping list.😁
Thursday’s Quizzler is…….
1. Each traveler’s last name, nationality and destination country are three different names.
2. Ms. Panama is neither the Zambian citizen nor the one going to England; Carmelita wants her suitcase to stand out, so she is not the person with the black bag. (All five travelers are mentioned in this clue.)
3. The person bound for France, who asked Echo where she bought her fragrant cup of coffee, sat next to Mr. England.
4. Echo is not the French citizen that helped Pierre with his paperwork.
5. Of the person with the lovely yellow suitcase and Savannah, one is traveling to Zambia and the other is the American citizen.
6. Pierre’s destination country is the nationality of the owner of the black bag; the destination country of the owner of the black bag is Pierre’s nationality.
7. The person surnamed America is not going to France and the person traveling to America has either a blue or green bag.
8. Juan, who does not have yellow luggage, does not have England as his last name.
9. The five travelers are the American, Echo, the blue suitcase owner, the one traveling to Panama and Ms. France.
LOOK for answers to today’s quizzlers in FRIDAYS, Jokes, Quotes, Quizzlers & Teases! Like this newsletter? Want to receive it daily? Also, if you are on the list and do not want to continue to receive this email and would like your name removed from this distribution list, please send an email to the Eucman at Eucstraman@hotmail.com.https://dailyjokesquotesquizzlersandteases.wordpress.com/
RECOMMENDED WEBSITE LINKS:
http://www.slampi.org, http://www.hopeBUILD.org, http://www.GodLovesPraise.com, https://elisabethluxe.com, http://www.themuscleministry.com.
CHECK OUT MY BOOK online at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FF669PT/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1531337765&sr=1-1&keywords=The+Banquet+Servers+Hand+Guide#, Amazon.com: The Banquet Servers Hand Guide (Basic) eBook: Euclid Strayhorn: Kindle Store. http://www.amazon.com