1. I am currently out of the office at a job interview and will reply to you if I fail to get the position. Please be prepared for my mood.
2. You are receiving this automatic notification because I am out of the office. If I was in, chances are you wouldn’t have received anything at all.
3. Sorry to have missed you, But I’m at the doctor’s having my brain and heart removed so I can be promoted to our management team.
4. I will be unable to delete all the emails you send me until I return from vacation. Please be patient, and your mail will be deleted in the order it was received.
5. Thank you for your email. Your credit card has been charged $5.99 for the first 10 words and $1.99 for each additional word in your message.
6. The email server is unable to verify your server connection. Your message has not been delivered. Please restart your computer and try sending again.
7. Thank you for your message, which has been added to a queuing system. You are currently in 352nd place, and can expect to receive a reply in approximately 19 weeks.
8. Hi, I’m thinking about what you’ve just sent me. Please wait by your PC for my response.
9. I’ve run away to join a different circus.
10. I will be out of the office for the next two weeks for medical reasons. When I return, please refer to me as ‘Kate’ instead of Dave.
“In Saudi Arabia, a 14-year-old boy was detained for dancing to the Macarena.
Because an increasing number of people are having heart
attacks while gambling, the big, high-class casinos are
now equipped with sophisticated defibrillators. They are
computer-controlled to deliver the exact electric shock
needed to revive a heart attack victim. That is, if you’re
at a big, high-class casino.
At the cheaper casinos downtown, they just drag you across
the carpet and touch your finger to the doorknob. 😱😁😎
Thursday’s Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from??? “Love means never having to say you’re sorry”
Answer: “Love Story”
“Love Story” is a 1970 film that stars Ali MacGraw as Jennifer Cavalleri and tells of the love and life of two young people, the boy from a wealthy background and an ordinary working-class girl, who meet, fall in love and marry. Tragically she dies and her husband again utters the quote to his father at the end of the film. The movie also starred Ryan O’Neal as Oliver and Ray Milland as his father. Tommy Lee Jones made his debut in this film in a very small role.
Friday’s Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from??? “I’m making out the report now. We haven’t quite decided whether he committed suicide or died trying to escape.”
Thursday’s Quizzler is….
(Ric + difficult = ric + hard = Richard)
1. Put on clothes + ald
2. Fishing pole + ney
3. P+ make a mistake + y
4. Be in debt + n
5. That girl + r + adult guy
6. D + eager
7. B + lease an apartment
1. Don + ald = Donald
2. Rod + ney = Rodney
3. P + err + y = Perry
4. Owe + n = Owen
5. She + r + man = Sherman
6. D + avid = David
7. B + rent = Brent
Friday’s Quizzler is…….
What word can be created when following these directions?
1) Start at D.
2) Go up Eight.
3) Go down Eleven.
4) Go up Five.
What word is it?
LOOK for answers to today’s quizzlers in TUESDAYS, Jokes, Quotes, Quizzlers & Teases! Like this newsletter? Want to receive it daily? Also, if you are on the list and do not want to continue to receive this email and would like your name removed from this distribution list, please send an email to the Eucman at Eucstraman@hotmail.com.https://dailyjokesquotesquizzlersandteases.wordpress.com/
RECOMMENDED WEBSITE LINKS:
CHECK OUT MY BOOK online at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FF669PT/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1531337765&sr=1-1&keywords=The+Banquet+Servers+Hand+Guide#, Amazon.com: The Banquet Servers Hand Guide (Basic) eBook: Euclid Strayhorn: Kindle Store. http://www.amazon.com