WELCOME to Monday September 30, 2019
* “People planning on getting into serious accidents should have their seat belts on.”
whatever you do, don’t forget to laff it up! Peace, I am outta here! Eucman!
Quotes of the Day
“Microsoft founder Bill Gates gave a speech yesterday. And in that speech, he apologized for making the ctrl-alt-delete function on computers so complicated. But then he added, I mean, I’m as sorry as I can be about something that made me $85 billion.” -James Corden
Guaranteed to Roll Your Eyes….
Later that day, Chris was noticeably upset, so Nancy asked what was wrong. “I don’t
Friday’s Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from??? “You truly love each other and so you might have been truly happy. Not one couple in a century has that chance, no matter what the story books say. And so I think no man in a century will suffer as greatly as you will.”
Answer: The Princess Bride! Prince Humperdinck says this to Westley in the Pit of Despair after Buttercup insists that Westley will always come for her. Humperdinck then sets the torture machine to suck fifty years from Westley’s life, leaving him “mostly dead.”
Monday’s Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from???
“Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary.”
Friday’s Quizzler is….
What am I?
Answer: A television remote control.
Often used by a “couch potato”. Channels are most often changed between programs, which end on the hour or half-hour. If you lose the batteries, the only way to control the TV is by hand.
Monday’s Quizzler is…….
The wives are: Belinda, Jessica, Monica, Penelope, and Robyn
The flowers are: Daisies, Pansies, Roses, Sunflowers, and Tulips
The restaurants are: Bella Notte (Italian), Cowhide (Steak), Juan’s (Mexican), OoLaLa (French), and Wok In and Out (Chinese)
The movies are: Gone in 20 Seconds (a movie about car thieves), Lonely Canary (a western), The Journal (a romance), Pretty Lady (a romantic comedy), and Shriek (a horror movie).
1. John, who didn’t take out Belinda (who went to Bella Notte, but not with Ron or Mitch), had to turn on all the lights and check under the bed for killers before his wife would come inside the house and put the tulips in a vase.
2. The couple that dined at Cowhide did not see “The Journal” or “Gone in 20 Seconds”.
3. Penelope, who didn’t get pansies, loved the car movie her husband took her to (he wasn’t Paul, who gave roses to his “Pretty Lady”).
4. Robyn did not get roses, but she found a romantic message in her eggroll, which wasn’t from Ron.
5. The couple that went to Juan’s enjoyed the daisies, but they did not see “The Journal”.
6. Monica got sunflowers from her husband.
7. Mitch and his wife filled up on tacos before their movie.
8. Jessica, who was not married to Brad (who gave pansies to his wife), went to OoLaLa.
9. Robyn’s husband wanted to see “Shriek”, the new slasher film, but she insisted on a more romantic movie.
LOOK for answers to today’s quizzlers in TUESDAYS, Jokes, Quotes, Quizzlers & Teases! Like this newsletter? Want to receive it daily? Also, if you are on the list and do not want to continue to receive this email and would like your name removed from this distribution list, please send an email to the Eucman at Eucstraman@hotmail.com.https://dailyjokesquotesquizzlersandteases.wordpress.com/
RECOMMENDED WEBSITE LINKS:
CHECK OUT MY BOOK online at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FF669PT/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1531337765&sr=1-1&keywords=The+Banquet+Servers+Hand+Guide#, Amazon.com: The Banquet Servers Hand Guide (Basic) eBook: Euclid Strayhorn: Kindle Store. http://www.amazon.com