If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages?😱
Answer: The Man Who Would Be King!
Based on a short story by Kipling, he was played in the film by Christopher Plummer. Sean Connery and Michael Caine were absolutely brilliant under John Huston’s direction.
Note: The Rhodesian Ridgeback is a member of the Hound Group.
1. The dog with the red lead finished before the dog who liked chicken bites, but after the dog that belonged to the herding group (who is not Sadie).
2. The dog that placed third was not Rusty (who is a working dog).
3. The sporting dog placed just ahead of the one with a pink lead, and somewhere behind Charlie (who didn’t like rawhide treats).
4. The hound did not like the beef or liver treats.
5. Rusty did not wear the blue lead.
6. Wags, who hated Scooby snacks, was a Rhodesian Ridgeback, and his handler hated the color green, so she would never let him wear a green lead.
7. Neither Pharaoh nor Sadie liked Scooby snacks or wore green.
8. The herding dog, who hated beef biscuits, had a blue lead for good luck, but did not take first place.
9. The 3rd place dog did not wear a red lead.
10. Pharaoh is not a sporting dog.
11. The five dogs in order of rank, from 1st to 5th, were:
The one who ate Scooby snacks, Charlie, the one who loved beef biscuits, the sporting dog, and the one with the pink lead.
Wags – Hound – Pink – Chicken Bites – 5th