WELCOME to Thursday December 19, 2019
Thought Provoking Statements…….
1. I think part of a best friend’s job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong.😐
3. I totally take back all those times I didn’t want to nap when I was younger.😁
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
6. Was learning cursive really necessary?
7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I’m pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
9. I can’t remember the last time I wasn’t at least kind of tired.
10. Bad decisions make good stories.
11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren’t going
to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blu-Ray? I don’t want to have to restart my collection… again.
13. I’m always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-
page research paper that I swear I did not make any changes to.😱
14. “Do not machine wash or tumble dry” means I will never wash this – ever.
15. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Dang it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voice mail. What did you do after I didn’t answer? Drop the phone and run away?
16. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not
seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.
17. I keep some people’s phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
18. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday
night more kisses begin with Miller Lite than Kay.
19. Sometimes, I’ll watch a movie that I watched when I was younger and suddenly realize I had no idea what the heck was going on when I first saw it.
20. I would rather try to carry 10 plastic grocery bags in each hand than take 2 trips to bring my groceries in.
That’s my story and I’m sticking to it! Have a great Thursday people and whatever you do, don’t forget to laff it up! Peace, I am outta here! Eucman!
Quotes of the Day
“Scientists are saying that eating pecans every day may
decrease your cholesterol. So in case they’re right, I
wrap all of my pecans in bacon.” -Craig Ferguson
“According to a new study, children who are spanked are
twice as likely as those that aren’t spanked to get into
fights and destroy things — which is probably why they
get spanked in the first place.” -Jimmy Kimmel
“Last week, two escaped prisoners in Argentina got away
from police by disguising themselves as sheep. Guards said
they should have known something was up, when they saw
two sheep walking out of a prison.” -Jimmy Fallon
Guaranteed to Roll Your Eyes….
She had been thinking about coloring her hair. One day while going through a magazine, she came across an ad for a hair coloring product featuring a beautiful young model with hair a shade that she liked. Wanting a second opinion, she asked her husband, “How do you think this color would look on a face with a few wrinkles?” He looked at the picture, crumbled it up, straightened it out and studied it again. “Just great, hon.”😱😳😎
Wednesday’s Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from??? ”
“I’m sorry, but I don’t want to be an emperor. That’s not my business. I don’t want to rule or conquer anyone. I should like to help everyone if possible: Jew, Gentile, black men, white. We all want to help one another. Human beings are like that. We want to live by each others’ happiness, not by each other’s misery. We don’t want to hate and despise one another. In this world, there’s room for everyone and the good earth is rich and can provide for everyone. The way of life can be free and beautiful, but we have lost the way. Greed has poisoned men’s souls, has barricaded the world with hate, has goose-stepped us into misery and bloodshed. …
Answer: Charlie Chaplin!
‘The Great Dictator’ was Chaplin’s first true “talkie” (although there had been some speech in ‘Modern Times’, often described as the last “silent” film). In it, he played a nameless Jewish barber who happened to bear an uncanny resemblance to Adenoid Hynkel, the dictator of Tomainia (also played by Chaplin). The movie is an attack on the regime of Hitler, with many of the characters and events only thinly disguised. Near the end, Hynkel and the Barber are mistaken for each other, and the Barber must assume leadership of his country, but immediately reverses his predecessor’s policies. The Hannah to whom this speech is addressed at its end was a neighbour in the ghetto, who is seen reacting with joy to the message she has received.
Thursday’s Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from???
“I’m gonna tell you something I’ve kept to myself for years. None of you ever knew George Gipp. It was long before your time. But you all know what a tradition he is at Notre Dame. And the last thing he said to me: ‘Rock,’ he said, ‘Sometime when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell ’em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Gipper’. ‘I don’t know where I’ll be then, Rock,’ he said, ‘but I’ll know about it and I’ll be happy.'”
Wednesday’s Quizzler is….
In this teaser, you are to start with the letter ‘U’, and then each time add a letter and shuffle it to make a new word. You need to continue this process until you reach the word ‘SUPPORT’.
Not including ‘U’, you must do this in six (6) turns.
_ _ _
_ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _
S U P P O R T
STUPOR or SPROUT
STUPOR or SPROUT
Thursday’s Quizzler is…….
Can you pick the god from the list provided that will complete this group?
Zeus, Hephaestus, Gaea, ?
Choose from: Dionysus, Athena, Hermes, Poseidon, Aphrodite
LOOK for answers to today’s quizzlers in FRIDAYS, Jokes, Quotes, Quizzlers & Teases! Like this newsletter? Want to receive it daily? Also, if you are on the list and do not want to continue to receive this email and would like your name removed from this distribution list, please send an email to the Eucman at Eucstraman@hotmail.com.https://dailyjokesquotesquizzlersandteases.wordpress.com/
RECOMMENDED WEBSITE LINKS:
http://www.slampi.org, http://www.hopeBUILD.org, http://www.GodLovesPraise.com, https://elisabethluxe.com, http://www.themuscleministry.com.
CHECK OUT MY BOOK online at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FF669PT/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1531337765&sr=1-1&keywords=The+Banquet+Servers+Hand+Guide#, Amazon.com: The Banquet Servers Hand Guide (Basic) eBook: Euclid Strayhorn: Kindle Store. http://www.amazon.com