just looking for a place to dump a body.” -David Letterman
leg up over the crossbar, accidentally kicked her right in the chin. 😱😳😁😎
Answer: Soylent Green
Child’s name: Colleen, Donald, Josh, Margie, and Mary
Parent’s name: Ann, Capri, Kathy, David and Lynne
Last Name: Dobson, Holden, Johnson, Steinway, and Walsh
Times picked up: 3:00, 3:10, 3:20, 3:25, and 3:30
Activities: ballet, chess, fencing, football, and hiking.
Determine each child’s full name, the first name of the parent picking them up (all the parents’ last names are the same as their child’s), the time each was picked up, and the activity each child is being brought to.
1. Margie’s best friend’s mother, Mrs. Dobson, arrived before Kathy came to pick up her son. Mrs. Walsh picked up her daughter for fencing.
2. Josh Steinway loved football as much as Donald liked chess and they both liked being the last two to be picked up.
3. David Holden picked up his daughter for her hiking as soon as he could, but Lynne was always there before he was.
4. Margie liked being the first one picked up but she didn’t take ballet or hiking.
5. Lynne’s daughter was not Margie.
6. In order of their departure from school: Ann, the girl who took ballet, Mary Holden, the boy who took football, and Capri Johnson.
Answer: Colleen Dobson: Lynne, 3:10, ballet
Donald Johnson: Capri, 3:30, chess
Josh Steinway: Kathy, 3:25, football
Margie Walsh: Ann, 3:00 pm, fencing
Mary Holden: David, 3:20 pm, hiking
1. The kitten who often explored in the forest had a coat which allowed him to blend in with the shadows.
2. Purry liked to spy on the black cat from her secret hideout. She had a great view because of the height she had to climb to get to her hideout.
3. The two cats who liked fish liked to stay indoors. The two cats who liked poultry wanted to go outside but were afraid of the forest.
4. Cayli loved being outdoors, but she didn’t want to go too far away. She thought that Kiki and the Siamese cat were missing out on the sunlight.
5. Whiskers couldn’t stand the stench of shrimp and tuna.
6. The kitten with gray stripes bragged that she was the closest to the sun, but the orange cat believed that her spot allowed her to get plenty of sunlight.
7. Whenever the aroma of turkey reached her, Purry would quickly climb down and go back inside to get some.
8. The Siamese cat loved the fish that began with the same letter as his breed, and he would always sleep right beneath where this delicious fish was served.