Answer: Yellow Submarine!
1. The kitten who often explored in the forest had a coat which allowed him to blend in with the shadows.
2. Purry liked to spy on the black cat from her secret hideout. She had a great view because of the height she had to climb to get to her hideout.
3. The two cats who liked fish liked to stay indoors. The two cats who liked poultry wanted to go outside but were afraid of the forest.
4. Cayli loved being outdoors, but she didn’t want to go too far away. She thought that Kiki and the Siamese cat were missing out on the sunlight.
5. Whiskers couldn’t stand the stench of shrimp and tuna.
6. The kitten with gray stripes bragged that she was the closest to the sun, but the orange cat believed that her spot allowed her to get plenty of sunlight.
7. Whenever the aroma of turkey reached her, Purry would quickly climb down and go back inside to get some.
8. The Siamese cat loved the fish that began with the same letter as his breed, and he would always sleep right beneath where this delicious fish was served.
Answer: Purry was a gray tabby cat; she liked to eat turkey and climb up on the roof.
Cayli was an orange cat; she liked to eat chicken and sleep on the front porch.
7- The exhibition entitled Masada and Dead Sea Scrolls opened two months before the display in Central Wing; their duration differed by more than a month.