WELCOME to THURSDAY OCTOBER 8, 2020
Think About it………….
* Money doesn’t bring you happiness, but it enables you to look for it in more places.
* Your conscience may not keep you from doing wrong, but it sure keeps you from enjoying it.
* Middle age is when broadness of the mind and narrowness of the waist change places.
* Misers aren’t much fun to live with, but they make great ancestors.
* Be careful what rut you choose. You may be in it the rest of your life.
* The trouble with bucket seats is that not everybody has the same size bucket.
* When you see the handwriting on the wall, you can bet you’re in a public restroom.
* Opportunities always look bigger going than coming.
* The real reason you can’t take it with you is that it goes before you do.
* Junk is something you throw away three weeks before you need it.
* Hospitality is making your guests feel at home, even if you wish they were.
* A closed mouth gathers no feet.
* A man (or woman) who can smile when things go wrong has found someone to blame it on.
* A modern pioneer is a woman who can get through a rainy Saturday with a television on the blink.
* The world is full of willing people: some willing to work and some willing to let them.
* Money isn’t everything….there’s credit cards, money orders, and travelers checks.
Hey I’m just saying. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it! Have a GREAT THURSDAY people, stay safe, and whatever you do, don’t forget to laff it up! Peace, I am outta here! Eucman!
q u o t e s o f t h e d a y
“It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.”- Harry S. Truman
“I won’t take my religion from any man who never works except with his mouth.”- Carl Sandburg
“The best way to cheer yourself is to try to cheer someone else up.”- Mark Twain
G u a r a n t e e d t o R o l l Y o u r E y e s! A little boy, at a wedding looks at his mom and says, “Mommy, why does the girl wear white? “His mom replies, “The bride is in white because she’s happy and this is the happiest day of her life. “The boy thinks about this, and then says, “Well then, why is the boy wearing black?”😱😳😎
Wednesday’s Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from??? ” “Houston, we have a problem.”
Answer: Apollo 13Ron Howard gives us the real story of the failed Apollo moon mission. An explosion during a routine oxygen stir caused the astronauts to lose precious oxygen and energy. It soon became apparent that losing the moon landing was not going to be the worst of their problems – bringing the astronauts home alive was.
This line is said by astronaut Jim Lovell, just after the explosion, as he is communicating the problem to Houston control.
Thursday’s Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from????
“Cargo and ship destroyed. I should reach the frontier in about 6 weeks. With a little luck the network will pick me up.
Wednesday’s Quizzler is…. Four of us are in your field But our differences keep us at yield
First, a one that is no fool Though he resembles a gardener’s tool
Next, one difficult to split in two And a girl once had one as big as her shoe
Then, to the mind, one’s a lovely bonder And truancy makes it grow fonder
Last, a stem connecting dots of three Knowing all this, what are we?
Answer: The Four Suits in a Deck of Standard Playing Cards The Spade is a gardener’s tool.
The Diamond is the hardest gem to break. “Little Girl and Queen” is a Mother Goose rhyme, in which the Queen gave the girl a large diamond for picking the Queen some roses.
The Heart bonds with the mind to form “love.” “Absence makes the heart grow fonder.”
The Club, or Clover, is three dots connected around a stem.
Thursday’s Quizzler is……. What phrase is represented below?
NME NME NME
NME I Am NME
NME NME NME
LOOK for answers to today’s quizzlers in FRIDAYS, Jokes, Quotes, Quizzlers & Teases! Like this newsletter? Want to receive it daily? Also, if you are on the list and do not want to continue to receive this email and would like your name removed from this distribution list, please send an email to the Eucman at Eucstraman@hotmail.com., https://dailyjokesquotesquizzlersandteases.wordpress.com/RECOMMENDED WEBSITE LINKS:http://www.slampi.org, https://elisabethluxe.com, http://www.themuscleministry.com.CHECK THIS BOOK OUT online at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FF669PT/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1531337765&sr=1-1&keywords=The+Banquet+Servers+Hand+Guide#, Amazon.com: The Banquet Servers Hand Guide (Basic) eBook: Euclid Strayhorn: Kindle Store.