WELCOME to WEDNESDAY APRIL 28, 2021
THINKING OUT LOUD….
- Smaller babies may be delivered by stork but the heavier ones need a crane.
- My grandpa has the heart of the lion and a lifetime ban from the zoo.
- Why was Dumbo sad? He felt irrelephant.
- A man sued an airline company after it lost his luggage. Sadly, he lost his case.
- I lost my mood ring and I don’t know how to feel about it!
- Yesterday, I accidentally swallowed some food coloring. The doctor says I’m okay, but I feel like I’ve dyed a little inside.
- So what if I don’t know what apocalypse means? It’s not the end of the world!
- My friend drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how his Mercedes bends.
- To the guy who invented zero, thanks for nothing.
- I had a crazy dream last night! I was swimming in an ocean of orange soda. Turns out it was just a Fanta sea.
- A crazy wife says to her husband that moose are falling from the sky. The husband says, it’s reindeer.
- Ladies, if he can’t appreciate your fruit jokes, you need to let that mango.
- Geology rocks but Geography is where it’s at!
That’s my story and I’m sticking too it! Have a WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY! people, stay safe, and
whatever you do, don’t forget to laff it up! Peace, I am outta here! Eucman! 😁
q u o t e s o f t h e d a y
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty
and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly
used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ‘Wow! What a Ride!’ ”Hunter S. Thompson
“I’m sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It’s just
been too intelligent to come here. ”Arthur C. Clarke
“Life in a box is better than no life at all, I expect. You’d have a chance
at least. You could lie there thinking: Well, at least I’m not dead. ”Tom Stoppard
“In three words I can sum up everything
I’ve learned about life: it goes on. ”Robert Frost
Guaranteed to Roll Your Eyes
Mr. and Mrs. Brown had two sons. One was named Mind Your Own Business & the other
was named Trouble. One day the two boys decided to play hide and seek. Trouble hid
while Mind Your Own Business counted to one hundred. Mind Your Own Business began
looking for his brother behind garbage cans and bushes. Then he started looking in and
under cars until a police man approached him and asked, “What are you doing?”
“Playing a game,” the boy replied. “What is your name?” the officer questioned.
“Mind Your Own Business.” Furious the policeman inquired, “Are you looking for trouble?!”
The boy replied, “Why, yes.” 😳
Tuesdays’ Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from??? “
“You’re a wizard, “”I’m a what?”
Answer: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (a.k.a. Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone)
After his parents are killed by the evil wizard Voldemort (Richard Bremmer), baby Harry Potter is raised by his Aunt Petunia (Fiona Shaw) and Uncle Vernon (Richard Griffiths), who treat him poorly. When he turns 11 he is invited to attend the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, with the invitation delivered personally by gentle giant Rubeus Hagrid (Robbie Coltrane). In this scene Hagrid says the first line when the invitation is delivered and a surprised Harry (Daniel Radcliffe) exclaims the second. In the 2002 Academy Awards “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone” was nominated in three categories but didn’t win any Oscars. Many of the impressive special effects in this movie were created by George Lucas’ company Industrial Light and Magic. Richard Harris at first turned down the part of Albus Dumbledore, but after his eleven-year-old granddaughter heard her grandfather had turned down the part she threatened never to speak to him again if he didn’t reconsider. He wound up taking it.
Wednesday’s Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from????
“I told you not to pick up the phone.” “Then stop calling me.”
Tuesday’s Quizzler is….
Replace each word or words in parentheses with a one-word synonym to decipher a common holiday.
(The first holiday is only one word long. The second and third are two words long.)
- (Right of north ) (she)
- (Hotel) D (ink stick) (boogie) (24 hours)
- (Work) (24 hours)
Answer: 1. Easter (east + her)
- Independence Day (inn + d + pen + dance + day)
- Labor Day
Wednesday’s Quizzler is…….
Every clue below can be answered with a two word phrase in which each word contains OR.
Your job is to figure out what they are. Good luck.
- Person on an assembly line
- Whiskey made from ears of a certain vegetable
- Vet with an equine practice
- 1970s-’80s tennis champ from Sweden
- Listing in the Guinness Book
- Home of Texas Christian University
- Person who gives a kidney or liver
- Piece of fiction not as long as a novel
LOOK for answers to today’s quizzlers in THURSDAYS, Jokes, Quotes, Quizzlers & Teases! Like this newsletter? Want to receive it daily? Also, if you are on the list and do not want to continue to receive this email and would like your name removed from this distribution list, please send an email to the Eucman at Eucstraman@hotmail.com., https://dailyjokesquotesquizzlersandteases.wordpress.com/
CHECK THIS BOOK OUT online at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FF669PT/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1531337765&sr=1-1&keywords=The+Banquet+Servers+Hand+Guide#, Amazon.com: The Banquet Servers Hand Guide (Basic) eBook: Euclid Strayhorn: Kindle Store.