WELCOME to FRIDAY APRIL 30, 2021
- It is okay if you’re a little bottom heavy.
- Hold your ground, even when the heat is on.
- Wearing white is always appropriate.
- Winter is the best of the four seasons.
- It takes a few extra rolls to make a good midsection.
- There’s nothing better than a foul weather friend.
- We’re all made up of mostly water.
- You know you’ve made it when they write a song about you.
- Accessorize! Accessorize! Accessorize!
- Avoid yellow snow. Don’t get too much sun.
- It is embarrassing when you can’t look down and see your feet.
- It is fun to hang out in your front yard.
- There’s no stopping you once you’re on a roll.
- It is not the size of the carrot, but the placement that counts.
That’s my story and I’m sticking too it! Have a GREAT WEEKEND! people, stay safe, and
whatever you do, don’t forget to laff it up! Peace, I am outta here! Eucman! 😁
q u o t e s o f t h e d a y
“Political correctness is tyranny with manners.”
“Give me a museum and I’ll fill it.”
“The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it.”
Guaranteed to Roll Your Eyes
A young city boy visiting a dude ranch wanted to be appear macho,
so he went out walking with one of the hired hands. As they were walking
through the barnyard, the visitor tried to begin a conversation, “Say, isn’t
that fine-looking bunch of cows over there.”
The hired hand replied, “Not ‘bunch,’ it’s ‘herd.'”
“Herd of cows.”
“Sure, I’ve heard of cows!” finished the city boy excitedly,
“there’s a big bunch of ’em right over there. 😳😁😎
Thursdays’ Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from??? “
“Muriel said the have landed, whatever that means, Chief. And she said they were attacking her personally.” “Remember last time, when she called about that peeping Tom — you know who that was, don’t you? It was that Luther Grilk’s horse.”
Answer: The Russians Are Coming, the Russians Are Coming!
In the events leading up to this scene, Walt Whittaker (Carl Reiner) and his family are vacationing in a rented house on Gloucester Island off the coast of New England, during the Cold War. A Russian submarine captain, trying to get a glimpse of America through the sub’s periscope, gets too close to land and runs aground. A small party of Russian sailors, headed by Lieutenant Rozanov (Alan Arkin), then head to land to try and commandeer some motorboats, to pull them free. However, the sailors with their broken English and heavy pea coats don’t exactly blend in! In this scene the town telephone operator (Tessie O’Shea) calls Police Chief Link Mattocks (Brian Keith) at home to report line one. He responds skeptically with line two. In the 1967 Academy Awards, “The Russians Are Coming, the Russians Are Coming” was nominated in four categories, including Best Picture (but lost to “A Man for All Seasons”).
Friday’s Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from????
“Your son has a very great talent. I don’t think you are aware how great it is. That he is attempting to use that very talent against your will.” “He is a very willful boy.”
Thursday’s Quizzler is….
Below are words or phrases grouped in pairs. There is a different word that fits in the
middle of each set that can be defined by both sides. Your task is to find those words.
Flower __ Stood
- Enclosure for animals – __ – Writing instrument
- Male sheep – __ – Collide into something
- To shove one thing inside another – __ – A collection of miscellaneous items
- Not specific or definite – __ – Military officer of very high rank
Answer: 1. Enclosure for animals – Pen – Writing instrument
- Male sheep – Ram – Collide into something
- To shove one thing inside another – Stuff – A collection of miscellaneous items
- Not specific or definite – General – Military officer of very high rank
Friday’s Quizzler is…….
Unscramble the words below, then take the letters from each word as instructed:
EQUEU Take letters 1,4 and 5
YMRRA Take letters 1,2 and 3
IELAN Take letters 1,3 and 5
CBA Take letter 2
Unscramble the letters you collected… what do you get?
LOOK for answers to today’s quizzlers in MONDAYS, Jokes, Quotes, Quizzlers & Teases! Like this newsletter? Want to receive it daily? Also, if you are on the list and do not want to continue to receive this email and would like your name removed from this distribution list, please send an email to the Eucman at Eucstraman@hotmail.com., https://dailyjokesquotesquizzlersandteases.wordpress.com/
CHECK THIS BOOK OUT online at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FF669PT/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1531337765&sr=1-1&keywords=The+Banquet+Servers+Hand+Guide#, Amazon.com: The Banquet Servers Hand Guide (Basic) eBook: Euclid Strayhorn: Kindle Store.