WELCOME to TUESDAY JULY 6, 2021
Hymns for People Over 50…
Give Me that Old Timers Religion
Precious Lord, Take My Hand, And Help Me Up
Just a Slower Walk with Thee
Go Tell It on the Mountain, But Speak Up!
Nobody Knows the Trouble I Have Seeing
Guide Me O Thou Great Lord God, I’ve Forgotten Where I’ve Parked The Car
Count Your Many Birthdays, Count Them One By One
It Is Well With My Soul, But My Knees Hurt
That’s my story and I’m sticking too it! Have a HAPPY TUESDAY! people, stay safe, and
whatever you do, don’t forget to laff it up! Peace, I am outta here! Eucman! 😁
q u o t e s o f t h e d a y
The best thing about the future is that it
comes one day at a time. Abraham Lincoln
An alcoholic is someone you don’t like who
drinks as much as you do. Dylan Thomas
Light travels faster than sound. This is why
some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
The difference between stupidity and
genius is that genius has its limits. Albert Einstein
Guaranteed to Roll Your Eyes
It’s never too late to start.
Begin by standing on a comfortable surface, where you have plenty of room at each side.
With a 5-lb potato bag in each hand, extend your arms straight out from your sides and hold
them there as long as you can. Try to reach a full minute, and then relax.
Each day you’ll find that you can hold this position for just a bit longer.
After a couple of weeks, move up to 10-lb potato bags.
Then try 50-lb potato bags and then eventually try to get to where you can lift a 100-lb potato
bag in each hand and hold your arms straight for more than a full minute. (I’m at this level.)
After you feel confident at that level, put a potato in each bag. 😁😎
Mondays’ Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from??? “
“On second thought, let’s not go to Camelot. It is a silly place.”
Answer: “Monty Python and the Holy Grail”
As a true “Python” fanatic, this is one of my favorite films of all time, and I feel it is a travesty beyond comprehension that it never received any Acadamy Award wins, or even nominations! Oh well. Some mysteries of life can never be explained. If perchance you are partial to all things “Python”, go see the Broadway musical “Spamalot”, which is based (or “lovingly ripped off from”) the film. Excellent adaptation! Along with Chapman, the film starred (and was written by) John Cleese, Eric Idle, Terry Gilliam, Michael Palin and Terry Jones. Gilliam and Jones also shared directing credits.
Tuesday’s Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from???
“Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.”
Monday’s Quizzler is….
Mike and 4 friends went to a baseball game on Saturday night. Everyone visited either the concession stand or the souvenir shop during a different inning of the game. Can you figure out each person’s full name, what inning each made their purchase, what they bought, and what seat they were sitting in?
1) The seats are numbered from left to right.
2) One person has the same first initial for both their first and last names.
3) Mike did not purchase a baseball, nor did he leave during the 3rd inning. But he did sit to the left of Donna (who bought a program to remember her first ball game).
4) The 5 friends are Mr. Waterson, Donna, the person in seat 5, the person who made their purchase during the 8th inning, and the person who bought soda.
5) The person whose last name is Redding sat somewhere to the right of Tom, and immediately to the left of the person who bought hot dogs.
6) The friends were seated from left to right in this order: the person who made a purchase during the 6th inning, the person who bought a cap, Ms. Redding, the person who bought hot dogs, and Sue (who did not buy her item in the 1st inning).
7) Mike did not buy hot dogs, he bought a cap (but not during the 6th inning).
8) The hot dogs were purchased 5 innings before Mike made his purchase (his last name is not Waterson).
9) Mr. Beals did not make his purchase during the 6th inning.
Answer: Mike Beals, cap, 8th inning, seat 2
Tom Jones, soda, 6th inning, seat 1
Donna Redding, program, 1st inning, seat 3
Sam Waterson, hot dogs, 3rd inning, seat 4
Sue Smith, baseball, 5th inning, seat 5
Tuesday’s Quizzler is…….
You can do it in vessels for getting you clean.
You can do it to fabric to stop being seen.
You are doing it when you’ve come up short.
You’ve done it too when you’ve equalled in sport.
This may sound like there should be images but then,
You can do all those things without pencil or pen.
What is the word?
LOOK for answers to today’s quizzlers in WEDNESDAY’s Jokes, Quotes, Quizzlers & Teases! Like this newsletter? Want to receive it daily? Also, if you are on the list and do not want to continue to receive this email and would like your name removed from this distribution list, please send an email to the Eucman at Eucstraman@hotmail.com., https://dailyjokesquotesquizzlersandteases.wordpress.com/
CHECK THIS BOOK OUT online at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FF669PT/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1531337765&sr=1-1&keywords=The+Banquet+Servers+Hand+Guide#, Amazon.com: The Banquet Servers Hand Guide (Basic) eBook: Euclid Strayhorn: Kindle Store.