WELCOME to FRIDAY FEBRUARY 4, 2021
- A British man started a locksmith service in July 2020. He named it Surelock Homes.
- My friend, an ice-cream seller, is obsessed with British rock bands. He even went as far as naming his ice cream shop ‘The Rolling Cones’.
- If they were going to make a British food version of ‘Game Of Thrones’, they’d name it ‘Game Of Scones.’
- The name of the most famous barber in all of Britain is ‘Jack The Clipper’.
- My friend just invested in a new company that provides haircuts to British people on flights. It’s called British Hairways.
- My British cousin recently opened up her own fish and chips shop. She named it ‘Oh My Cod’.
- There’s a great fish and chips shop in London near King Crustacean.
- A British fish and an American fish met each other many years later. After their first greeting, the British fish
said to the American fish, “I can’t believe this is the first time we’re going to see each other from across the pond”.
- A British man loved to live in fantasy land. The tea he hated the most was reali-tea.
- My child is wants to give up drinking milk with a dash of tea. I won’t let him become a tea-toddler.
- I only got tea from the grocery store this morning. This confused my British husband since I never get that much tea.
So, he asked me what I was going to make for dinner. I replied “Spaghett-tea of course.”
- British ghosts really like drinking tea. Their favorite kind is immortali-tea.
- If a British person is too relaxed during tea time, they can get injured or die. One should avoid a casual -tea as much as possible.
- I think it is better to make drinking tea a habit since it provides you with a lot of health benefits.
The same benefits are not provided to cough-y drinkers.
That’s my story and I’m sticking to it! Have a GREAT WEEKEND people,
stay safe, and whatever you do, don’t forget to laff it up! Peace, I am outta here! Eucman! 😁
q u o t e s o f t h e d a y
“I believe we are here on the planet Earth to live, grow up
and do what we can to make this world a better place for
all people to enjoy freedom.” Rosa Parks
“Being happy never goes
out of style.” Lilly Pulitzer
“Life is either a great adventure
or nothing.” Helen Keller
“You are the sum total of everything you’ve ever seen,
heard, eaten, smelled, been told, forgot – it’s all there.
Everything influences each of us, and because of that I
try to make sure that my experiences are positive.” Maya Angelou
“All you need in this life is ignorance and
confidence; then success is sure.” Mark Twain
“I have very strong feelings about how you lead your life.
You always look ahead, you never look back.” Ann Richards
Guaranteed to Roll Your Eyes
A co-worker came to work one day wearing shoes that were identical in style, only
one was black and the other brown. I quietly pointed this out to him. He smiled and
said, “Unusual, aren’t they? Believe it or not, I’ve got another pair just like this at home.” 😳
Thursdays’ Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from??? “
“I watch them, wondering how they can watch you bring their food and clear their tables, and never get that they just met the greatest woman alive. And the fact that I get it makes me feel good, about me.”
Answer: As Good As It Gets!
Spoken by the inimitable Melvin, played by Jack Nicholson, a famous writer suffering from an obsessive compulsive disorder, to Carol, a waitress, played by Helen Hunt, in that brilliantly entertaining movie. “As Good As It Gets” is a love story between two emotionally bruised people who find each other. These words are from one of the moving scenes where Melvin is trying to express to Carol the effect she has upon him.
Friday’s Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from???
“Christmas. Christmas dinner. Dinner means death. Death means carnage! Christmas means carnage! Christmas means carnage!”
Thursday’s Quizzler is….
What phrase is represented below?
Answer: No end in sight.
Friday’s Quizzler is…….
Alice came across a lion and a unicorn in a forest of forgetfulness. Those two are strange beings. The lion lies every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and the other days he speaks the truth. The unicorn lies on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, however the other days of the week he speaks the truth.
Lion: Yesterday I was lying.
Unicorn: So was I.
On which day did they say that?
LOOK for answers to today’s quizzlers in MONDAY’S Jokes, Quotes, Quizzlers & Teases! 😎 Like this newsletter? Want to receive it daily? Also, if you are on the list and do not want to continue to receive this email and would like your name removed from this distribution list, please send an email to the Eucman at Eucstraman@hotmail.com., https://dailyjokesquotesquizzlersandteases.wordpress.com/
CHECK THIS BOOK OUT online at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FF669PT/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1531337765&sr=1-1&keywords=The+Banquet+Servers+Hand+Guide#, Amazon.com: The Banquet Servers Hand Guide (Basic) eBook: Euclid Strayhorn: Kindle Store.