WELCOME to WEDNESDAY MARCH 16, 2022
Answers Given in a Bible Knowledge Test…
- The first book of the Bible is Guinness’s, In the book of Guinness Adam and Eve were created from an apple (Hmm could they mean Genesis?)
- Adam and Eve were created from an apple tree.
- Noah’s wife was Joan of the Ark. Noah built the ark and the animals came on in pears.
- Moses went to the top of Mount Cyanide to get the 10 Commandments.
- The first commandments was when Eve told Adam to eat the apple.
- The seventh commandment is thou shalt not admit adultery.
- Lot’s wife was a pillar of salt by day and a ball of fire by night.
- Samson slayed the Philistines with the axe of the apostles.
- The greatest miracle in the bible is when Joshua told his son to stand still and he actually obeyed him.
- Unleavened bread is bread made with no ingredients.
- A Christian should have only one wife. This is called monotony.
- Joshua led the Hebrews in the battle of Geritol.
- Solomon had 100 wives and 700 porcupines.
- The epistles were the wives of the apostles.
- When Mary heard she was the mother of Jesus, she sang the Magna Carta.
- The people who followed the Lord were called the 12 decibels.
- St. Paul cavorted to Christianity. He preached holy acrimony, which is another name for marriage.
That’s my story and I’m sticking to it! Have a WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY people,
stay safe, and whatever you do, don’t forget to laff it up! Peace, I am outta here! Eucman! 😁
q u o t e s o f t h e d a y
There is no pillow so soft
as a clear conscience. – French proverb
Life is like an onion; you peel off one
layer at a time and sometimes you
weep – Carl Sandburg
Never look down on anybody unless
you’re helping him up. – Jesse Jackson
A man’s friendships are one of the
best measures of his worth. –
The worst sin – perhaps the only sin –
passion can commit, is to be
joyless. – Dorothy L. Sayers
When evil men plot, good men must plan.
When evil men shout ugly words of
hatred, good men must commit themselves
to the glories of love. – The Reverend Martin Luther King Jr.
Goodness does not consist in
greatness, but greatness in goodness. –
Give to the world the best you have
and the best will come back to you. –
We can forgive a child who is afraid
of the dark; the real tragedy of
life is when men are afraid of the light. – Plato
Guaranteed to Roll Your Eyes
A medical professor had just finished a lecture on the subject of mental health
and started to give an oral quiz to the first years. Speaking specifically about
manic depression, the senior doctor asked, ‘How would you diagnose a patient
who walks back and forth screaming at the top of his lungs one minute, then sits
in a chair weeping uncontrollably the next?’ A young man in the rear of the room raised his
hand and answered, ‘A football or basketball coach?’ 😳
Tuesdays’ Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from??? “
“That’s a beautiful name. Why don’t you use it?”
“Because people know me as Bugsy.”
Answer: The Perfect Storm!
In this scene crew members from the Gloucester, Massachusetts fishing boat “Andrea Gail” are celebrating their safe return from a fishing voyage in a local tavern, the Crows’ Nest. Irene “Big Red” Johnson (Rusty Schwimmer) is talking to crewmember Mike “Bugsy” Moran (John Hawkes) and asks him what his real name is. When he says “Michael” she says line one and he replies with line two. This movie tells the true story of the fishing boat “Andrea Gail,” captained by Billy Tyne (George Clooney), which tried to make one last trip out in the fall of 1991. An unusual combination of weather factors combined to form a killer storm in the North Atlantic, and the “Andrea Gail” didn’t make it through.
Wednesday’s Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from???
“Yeah, I do!”
Tuesday’s Quizzler is….
What phrase is represented by the following?
Look kool XtXhXeXrXoXaXdX
ANSWER: Look both ways before crossing the road.
ie. ‘Look’ is spelt forwards and backwards (both ways) and it comes before the words ‘the road’ which has X’s all through it ie. it has been ‘crossed’.
Wednesday’s Quizzler is…….
In each group below, the three words end in the same three letters, so they look like they should rhyme, but they don’t. See if you can figure out the missing letters in each group.
Example: plo___, tho___, to___ would be plough, though, tough.
- comr___, fac___, m___
- id___, s___, wher___
- p___, vac___, w___
LOOK for answers to today’s quizzlers in THURSDAY’S Jokes, Quotes, Quizzlers & Teases! 😎 Like this newsletter? Want to receive it daily? Also, if you are on the list and do not want to continue to receive this email and would like your name removed from this distribution list, please send an email to the Eucman at Eucstraman@hotmail.com., https://dailyjokesquotesquizzlersandteases.wordpress.com/
RECOMMENDED WEBSITE LINKS:
CHECK THIS BOOK OUT online at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FF669PT/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1531337765&sr=1-1&keywords=The+Banquet+Servers+Hand+Guide#, Amazon.com: The Banquet Servers Hand Guide (Basic) eBook: Euclid Strayhorn: Kindle Store.