WELCOME to FRIDAY MAY 13, 2022
- Becoming a vegetarian is a huge missed steak.
- Did you hear about the Italian chef with a terminal illness? He pastaway.
- Did you hear how they caught the great produce bandit? He stopped to take a leek.
- Did you see the movie about the hot dog? It was an Oscar wiener.
- Do you want to taco ‘bout it? It’s nacho problem.
- Have an egg-cellent day!
- Here’s my number, so kale me maybe?
- I am not yolking when I say you are the very best.
- I don’t mean to be corny but you’re so a-maizing.
- I have bean thinking a lot about you.
- I hope to see you again so we can ketchup.
- I hope you find inner peas.
- I’m taking the path of yeast resistance.
- Let’s cut to the cheese.
- Lettuce celebrate!
- My heart beets when I think of you.
- Nice to meat you.
- The chicken is egg-quisite.
- We are mint to be.
- These potatoes are so a-peeling.
- Udon even know how crazy I am about you.
- What did the baby corn say to its mom? Where’s my pop corn?
- What did the cupcake say to the icing? I’d be muffin without you.
- What did the hot dog say when his friend passed him in the race?
Wow, I relish the fact that you’ve mustard the strength to ketchup to me.
- What did the pickle say to his fans? I’m kind of a big dill!
- What does a nosey pepper do? Get jalapeño business.
- What do you call a fake noodle? An impasta.
- What do you call an avocado that’s been blessed by the pope? Holy Guacamole.
That’s my story and I’m sticking to it! Have a GREAT WEEKEND! people,
stay safe, and whatever you do, don’t forget to laff it up! Peace, I am outta here! Eucman! 😁
q u o t e s o f t h e d a y
“I believe we are here on the planet Earth to live, grow up and do what
we can to make this world a better place for all people to enjoy freedom.” Rosa Parks
“Being happy never goes
out of style.” Lilly Pulitzer
“Life is either a great adventure
or nothing.” Helen Keller
“You are the sum total of everything you’ve ever seen, heard, eaten, smelled,
been told, forgot – it’s all there. Everything influences each of us, and because
of that I try to make sure that my experiences are positive.” Maya Angelou
“All you need in this life is ignorance and
confidence; then success is sure.” Mark Twain
Guaranteed to Roll Your Eyes
Do you take the bible literally? If so, here are a few questions:
- Do you really believe that Mary was the virgin mother of Jesus?
- Is Jesus the Lamb of God?
- Does this mean that Mary had a little lamb? 😳
Thursdays’ Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from??? “
“We do not speak his name!”
Answer: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
Mr. Ollivander told this to Harry in ‘Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone’. He told Harry about Voldemort’s wand and Harry’s wand being similar and Harry asked who Voldemort was. This movie was about Harry’s first year of Hogwarts. He made two best friends. It was a dangerous year though, because he had to wrestle a troll on Halloween, barely escaped from a three-headed dog, almost fell on the ground from a broom in the sky, lived with his aunt and uncle, saw Voldemort on the back of someone’s head, and had to fight one of his teachers to save the wizarding world.
Friday’s Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from???
“Why would she want some snotty, disobedient kid?”
Thursday’s Quizzler is….
Below you will find five uncommon titles to five well-known Alfred Hitchcock movies. How many can you decipher?
- Unstable Personality
- The Pelicans, Crows, and Penguins
- To Apprehend a Criminal
- The Male Who Perceived Everything
- Dizziness with a Sensation of Motion
Answer: 1. Psycho
- The Birds
- To Catch a Thief
- The Man Who Knew Too Much
Friday’s Quizzler is…….
What does the following represent?
LOOK for answers to today’s quizzlers in MONDAY’S Jokes, Quotes, Quizzlers & Teases! 😎 Like this newsletter? Want to receive it daily? Also, if you are on the list and do not want to continue to receive this email and would like your name removed from this distribution list, please send an email to the Eucman at Eucstraman@hotmail.com., https://dailyjokesquotesquizzlersandteases.wordpress.com/
CHECK THIS BOOK OUT online at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FF669PT/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1531337765&sr=1-1&keywords=The+Banquet+Servers+Hand+Guide#, Amazon.com: The Banquet Servers Hand Guide (Basic) eBook: Euclid Strayhorn: Kindle Store.