WELCOME to MONDAY OCTOBER 31, 2022
BOOK NEVER WRITTEN……
- The Yellow River by I.P. Daily
- The Numbers Game by Cal Q. Later
- Under the Bleachers by Seymour Butts
- Rusty Bed Springs by I.P. Freeley
- Twenty Yards to the Outhouse by Willie Makit, illustrated by Betty Wont and published by Andy Dint
- Spots on the Wall by Hugh Flung Poo
- Falling Off a Cliff by Eileen Dover
- The Complete Proctologist’s Handbook by Ben Dover
- The Joys of Drinking by Al Coholic
- My Life with Igor by Frank N. Stein
- Supporting Athletes by Jacques Strappe
- Things That Itch by Mike Rotch
- I Was Prepared by Justin Case
- Small Treasures in the Toilet Bowl by I.P. Nickels
- What Makes a Good Thief by Ian Yerhous
- Waiting in Line for the Bathroom by Ivana Tinkle
- Practical proctology by Bea Hind
- The future of robotics by Cy Borg and Anne Droid
- What to do if you’re in a car accident by Rhea Ender
- How Things Work by Wyatt Dunne
- Breathing Lessons by Hal E. Tosis
- Why Should I Walk? by Iona Carr
- Deep in Debt by Owen A. Lott
- The Most and the Least by Maxi & Minnie Mum
- How to Get Good Grades by B.A. Wiseman
That’s my story and I’m sticking to it!
Have a GREAT HALLOWEEN MONDAY! people, stay safe, and whatever you do,
don’t forget to laff it up! Peace, I am outta here! Eucman! 😁
q u o t e s o f t h e d a y
“In New York, a group of Burger King employees dressed up their restaurant as
a McDonald’s for Halloween. And in an even crazier stunt, Olive Garden employees
dressed up their workplace as an Italian restaurant.” -Conan O’Brien
“Krispy Kreme says it will give a free doughnut to any customer who shows up wearing
a costume on Halloween. So if you’re the kind of person willing to take the time to dress
up in a costume just to get a free doughnut, then yes, you’ve hit rock bottom.” -Jimmy Fallon
“I miss the days when Halloween was a simple holiday about making ritual sacrifices to
evil spirits to ensure a plentiful harvest.” -Jimmy Kimmel
Guaranteed to Roll Your Eyes
As firefighters, we are required to wear our full bunker gear on all safety calls, even
to advise homeowners of a county ordinance against burning leaves after dark. Last Halloween,
two co-workers waited on the porch of one such offending household, helmets in hand, until
a woman finally opened the door. Promptly dropping a candy bar into each helmet, she remarked,
“You boys are a little old for this sort of thing, aren’t you?” and closed the door. 😳😳
Friday’s’ Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from??? “
“I’ve met some rotters in my time; but, without a doubt you’re the lowest excuse for a man I’ve had the misfortune to meet.”
Answer: “Platinum Blonde”
Jean Harlow’s character, Anne, said that to Robert Williams character, Stew, after he had promised not to print a salacious story about Anne’s sister, Gloria, then printed it. Guess what? Those two fell in love – of course. Although many critics wrote Loretta Young, who was also featured in the movie, was the better actress, it was Jean Harlow who said that line and claimed the moniker, “The Platinum Blonde”. Jean Harlow began acting in movies at a relatively young age – before she was 18 years old – and, sadly, her career was short. She died from various health related causes at age 26. Another star of the movie, “Platinum Blonde”, was Robert Williams. He was a very talented (and, bankable) actor but his career was unfortunately shortened, too. Williams died soon after the release of “The Platinum Blonde” from complications resulting from an appendectomy. He was only 37 when his hopes of (which he had every reason to expect) a long and lucrative career ended.
Monday’s Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from???
“You know how to whistle, don’t you, Steve? You just put your lips together … and blow.”
Friday’s Quizzler is….
What does this mean?
Must get here
Must get here
Must get here
Answer: Three Musketeers
Monday’s Quizzler is…….
I am a chemical symbol for an element.
This element was discovered in 1824.
I am a Spanish word without the accent.
Reverse me so I become a form of a common verb.
What symbol am I?
FRIDAY’S QUIZZMASTER OF THE WEEK GOES TO MS KIM HILLYARD FOR SUPER SOLVING LAST TUESDAY’S QUIZZLER! 😀😀😀😀
LOOK for answers to today’s quizzlers in TUESDAY’S Jokes, Quotes, Quizzlers & Teases! 😎 Like this newsletter? Want to receive it daily? Also, if you are on the list and do not want to continue to receive this email and would like your name removed from this distribution list, please send an email to the Eucman at Eucstraman@hotmail.com., https://dailyjokesquotesquizzlersandteases.wordpress.com/
RECOMMENDED WEBSITE LINKS:
CHECK THIS BOOK OUT online at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FF669PT/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1531337765&sr=1-1&keywords=The+Banquet+Servers+Hand+Guide#, Amazon.com: The Banquet Servers Hand Guide (Basic) eBook: Euclid Strayhorn: Kindle Store.