WELCOME to WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 7, 2022
30 Best Tip Jar Ideas….Part ONE
- If you fear change, leave it here!
- Tips speak louder than words.
- Money talks.
- Flattery is nice but tips will suffice.
- Money is the root of all evil. Cleanse yourself.
- Donate to our therapy fund.
- Clean out your wallet here.
- Show us some love.
- Drop it like it’s hot.
- Roses are red, violets are blue, keeping me fed, is what you can do.
- Help keep the volume down. Insert paper instead of coins.
- Support our hobby of coin collecting.
- Tipping: It’s the way of the Jedi….May the funds be with you.
- Who’s a better tipper—women or men? (Have two jars)
- It’s better to give than to receive.
- My puppy needs money for toys.
That’s my story and I’m sticking to it! Have a WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY! people, stay safe, and whatever you do,
don’t forget to laff it up! Peace, I am outta here! Eucman! 😁
q u o t e s o f t h e d a y
“All our dreams can come true if we have the
courage to pursue them.” –Walt Disney
“Good things come to people who wait, but better
things come to those who go out and get them.”
“If you do what you always did, you will get
what you always got.” –Anonymous
“Success is walking from failure to failure with
no loss of enthusiasm.” –Winston Churchill
“Just when the caterpillar thought the world was
ending, he turned into a butterfly.” –Proverb
“Successful entrepreneurs are givers and not
takers of positive energy.” –Anonymous
“Whenever you see a successful person you only see the
public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them.”
“Opportunities don’t happen, you
create them.” –Chris Grosser
Guaranteed to Roll Your Eyes
A pair of cows were talking in the field. One says, “Have you
heard about the mad cow disease that’s going around?”
“Yeah,” the other cow says. “Makes me glad I’m a penguin.” 😳
Tuesday’s’ Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from??? “
“Do I look like I give a damn?”
Answer: Casino Royale!
Daniel Craig appeared in all these films. In “Casino Royale” Daniel Craig’s James Bond had just lost his $10 million stake money in a poker game so the response was perhaps understandable. The photo shows a vodka martini cocktail, Bond’s signature drink which he normally had served shaken, not stirred. The film was the third film adaptation of the book and Craig’s first as James Bond.
Wednesday’s Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from???
“Go ahead, make my day”
Tuesday’s Quizzler is….
I’m sometimes white but always wrong.
I can break a heart and hurt the strong.
I can build love and tear it down.
I can make a smile but more often a frown.
What Am I???
Answer: A Lie.
Wednesday’s Quizzler is…….
In honor of the astounding popularity of the Harry Potter books and movies, I thought
I would attempt to challenge your knowledge of this very enjoyable series.
Good luck and I hope you have as much fun solving this teaser as I had in creating it.
- The courtesy title of a younger son of a duke + v + the opposite of young + e + the opposite of less + t.
- To glide or slide like a snake + the opposite of out.
- A pound sterling is called a __? + a long, narrow trench or furrow dug in the ground.
- A person is said to have a good ? on their shoulder + synthetic hair on a woman is called a _?
- Large domesticated pigs are called _? + an alcoholic beverage made of fermented honey and water.
- Another name for a dishonest person is a ? + cuts of meat from the legs of steers or calves are called ?
- An adult male deer is called a ? + the horny, projecting structure forming the mandibles of a bird is called a ?
- A crazy, deranged person is sometimes called ? + an organ of vision on the human body + a person subject to periods of depression or sulkiness is sometimes called a ? person
- Male sovereigns are called ? + another name for a crucifix is a ? + an establishment equipped for radio transmission is called a radio _?
- The act of dying; termination of life is the definition of ? + an old saying that means the same as to retract something one has said is “ (ones) words” + r.
LOOK for answers to today’s quizzlers in THURSDAY’S Jokes, Quotes, Quizzlers & Teases! 😎 Like this newsletter? Want to receive it daily? Also, if you are on the list and do not want to continue to receive this email and would like your name removed from this distribution list, please send an email to the Eucman at Eucstraman@hotmail.com., https://dailyjokesquotesquizzlersandteases.wordpress.com/
RECOMMENDED WEBSITE LINKS:
CHECK THIS BOOK OUT online at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FF669PT/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1531337765&sr=1-1&keywords=The+Banquet+Servers+Hand+Guide#, Amazon.com: The Banquet Servers Hand Guide (Basic) eBook: Euclid Strayhorn: Kindle Store.