WELCOME to THURSDAY DECEMBER 8, 2022
30 Best Tip Jar Ideas….Part TWO….
- Family kidnapped by Ninjas, need $$$ for karate lessons.
- Progress is impossible without change.
- Lighten your purse.
- Feeling Tipsy?
- On a scale of $1-$10, how attractive are you?
- Drink responsibly, tip recklessly.
- Tips can buy love.
- Anything helps.
- All complaints must be written on bills $1.00 or larger.
- Go fund me.
- An investment in tips pays the best interest.
- Add your two cents (and more!).
- Would you like to donate to charity? I am the charity.
- Cash ya later!
That’s my story and I’m sticking to it! Have a GREAT THURSDAY! people, stay safe, and whatever you do,
don’t forget to laff it up! Peace, I am outta here! Eucman! 😁
q u o t e s o f t h e d a y
“Try not to become a person of success, but rather try
to become a person of value.” –Albert Einstein
“Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss
events; small minds discuss people.” –Eleanor Roosevelt
“I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that
won’t work.” –Thomas A. Edison
“If you don’t value your time, neither will others. Stop
giving away your time and talents–start charging for it.”
“A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation
with the bricks others have thrown at him.” –David Brinkley
“No one can make you feel inferior without your
consent.” –Eleanor Roosevelt
“The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what
is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.” –Henry Ford
“If you’re going through hell keep
going.” –Winston Churchill
Guaranteed to Roll Your Eyes
Jim’s doctor tells him he has only one day to live. When Jim goes home to share the bad
news with his wife, she asks what he wants to do with the little bit of time he has left.
“All I want,” Jim tells his beloved wife, “is to spend my last few hours reliving our honeymoon.” Which is exactly what they did.
But after hours of blissful romance, she announces that she’s tired and wants to go to sleep.
“Oh, come on,” Jim whispers in her ear, “one more time.”
“Look,” his wife snaps, “I’ve got to get up in the morning. You don’t!” 😳😳😳
Wednesday’s’ Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from??? “
“Go ahead, make my day”
Answer: Sudden Impact!
“Sudden Impact” was the fourth film in the “Dirty Harry” series, featuring Clint Eastwood in the lead role. The catchphrase comes early in the film when a robber takes a hostage. The robber wisely decides to surrender. The Italian language version of the film takes its title from the phrase.
Thursday’s Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from???
“He’s not the Messiah. He’s a very naughty boy!”
Wednesday’s Quizzler is….
In honor of the astounding popularity of the Harry Potter books and movies, I thought
I would attempt to challenge your knowledge of this very enjoyable series.
Good luck and I hope you have as much fun solving this teaser as I had in creating it.
- The courtesy title of a younger son of a duke + v + the opposite of young + e + the opposite of less + t.
- To glide or slide like a snake + the opposite of out.
- A pound sterling is called a __? + a long, narrow trench or furrow dug in the ground.
- A person is said to have a good ? on their shoulder + synthetic hair on a woman is called a _?
- Large domesticated pigs are called _? + an alcoholic beverage made of fermented honey and water.
- Another name for a dishonest person is a ? + cuts of meat from the legs of steers or calves are called ?
- An adult male deer is called a ? + the horny, projecting structure forming the mandibles of a bird is called a ?
- A crazy, deranged person is sometimes called ? + an organ of vision on the human body + a person subject to periods of depression or sulkiness is sometimes called a ? person
- Male sovereigns are called ? + another name for a crucifix is a ? + an establishment equipped for radio transmission is called a radio _?
- The act of dying; termination of life is the definition of ? + an old saying that means the same as to retract something one has said is “ (ones) words” + r.
Answer: 1. Lord Voldemort (lord + v + old + e + more + t)
- Slytherin (slither + in)
- Quidditch (quid + ditch)
- Hedwig (head + wig)
- Hogsmeade (hogs + mead)
- Crookshanks (crook + shanks)
- Buckbeak (buck + beak)
- Mad-Eye Moody (mad + eye + moody)
- Kings Cross Station (kings + cross + station)
- Death Eater (death + eat + r)
Thursday’s Quizzler is…….
What one three-letter word can be inserted in all three blanks below to make two words in each row?
LOOK for answers to today’s quizzlers in FRIDAY’S Jokes, Quotes, Quizzlers & Teases! 😎 Like this newsletter? Want to receive it daily? Also, if you are on the list and do not want to continue to receive this email and would like your name removed from this distribution list, please send an email to the Eucman at Eucstraman@hotmail.com., https://dailyjokesquotesquizzlersandteases.wordpress.com/
RECOMMENDED WEBSITE LINKS:
CHECK THIS BOOK OUT online at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FF669PT/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1531337765&sr=1-1&keywords=The+Banquet+Servers+Hand+Guide#, Amazon.com: The Banquet Servers Hand Guide (Basic) eBook: Euclid Strayhorn: Kindle Store.