WELCOME to WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 28, 2022
Signs and symptoms of inner peace:
- A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than on fears based on past experiences.
- An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
- A loss of interest in judging other people.
- A loss of interest in judging self.
- A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others.
- A loss of interest in conflict.
- A loss of the ability to worry. (This is a very serious symptom.)
- Frequent, overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
- Contented feelings of connectedness with others and nature.
- Frequent attacks of smiling.
- An increasing tendency to let things happen rather than make them happen.
- An increased susceptibility to the love extended by others as well as the uncontrollable urge to extend it.
WARNING: If you have some or all of the above symptoms, please be advised that your condition of inner
peace may be so far advanced as to not be curable. If you are exposed to anyone exhibiting any of these
symptoms, remain exposed only at your own risk. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it! Have a WONDERFUL
WEDNESDAY people, stay safe, and whatever you do, don’t forget to laff it up! Peace, I am outta here! Eucman! 😁
q u o t e s o f t h e d a y
“An olive oil bar has opened in Brooklyn. It offers more than 40 different kinds
of olive oil. If you’d like to know more, wait until your girlfriend drags you there.” -Seth Meyers
“It is officially one week until Christmas. That means if you’re a guy, you have
six days until you have to start shopping.” -Conan O’Brien
“Christmas is a strange holiday. It’s Jesus’ birthday. But Nobody knows Jesus’
exact birthday because he refuses to sign up for Facebook.” Jimmy Kimmel
Guaranteed to Roll Your Eyes
A co-worker was telling us about her sister who was coming to visit her for the holidays.
Someone asked how old her sister was, at which she paused, thought for a bit, and then
answered, “She’s half as old as I am, that’s how I always remember.”
So someone else (okay, it was me) said, “That’s neat, So every year that you age, she only ages half a year?”
My co-worker thought about that, and then said, “Oh, yeah, I guess it only works on even years.” 😳😳
Tuesday’s’ Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from??? “
“If I take my ginkgo, I can still remember where I put the Viagra.”
Answer: Hollywood Homicide!
Detective Gavilon (Harrison Ford) and his young partner Detective Calden (Josh Hartnett) have to solve the brutal killing of an up-and-coming rap group, while trying to balance second careers and being investigated by Internal Affairs. Calden’s success with the ladies is almost legendary, but he’s concerned that his partner isn’t getting enough stress relief.
Wednesday’s Movie Trivia of the day! What movie is this quote from???
“Why you stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf herder!”
“Who’s scruffy looking?”
Tuesday’s Quizzler is….
All these number represent one thing. What is it?
Answer: Units in one mile:
Wednesday’s Quizzler is…….
In these Word Pyramids, the first letter is given to you (which is the first answer). Use the clues to build the pyramid to find the answer. In each consecutive answer, a letter is added to the previous answer. However, the answer letters might not be in the same order. Good Luck!!
Starting letter: D
- A suffix meaning in the direction of or toward.
- A unit of energy absorbed from ionizing radiation, equal to 100 ergs per gram or 0.01 joules per kilogram of irradiated material. It has been replaced as a standard scientific unit by the gray.
- Lacking moisture, especially having insufficient rainfall to support trees or woody plants.
- Any of several units of gold and silver currency formerly used in the Middle East.
- American astronaut who as a crew member of Apollo 11 became the second person to walk on the moon (July 20, 1969).
- This country borders one other country, two seas and one ocean.
LOOK for answers to today’s quizzlers in THURSDAY’S Jokes, Quotes, Quizzlers & Teases! 😎 Like this newsletter? Want to receive it daily? Also, if you are on the list and do not want to continue to receive this email and would like your name removed from this distribution list, please send an email to the Eucman at Eucstraman@hotmail.com., https://dailyjokesquotesquizzlersandteases.wordpress.com/
RECOMMENDED WEBSITE LINKS:
CHECK THIS BOOK OUT online at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FF669PT/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1531337765&sr=1-1&keywords=The+Banquet+Servers+Hand+Guide#, Amazon.com: The Banquet Servers Hand Guide (Basic) eBook: Euclid Strayhorn: Kindle Store.